★ Fantasy of Flight
Fantasy of flight aviation-related attraction in Polk city, Florida, United States of America that will allow visitors to travel back in the pioneering days of early flight, world war I, World War II and beyond. The attraction opened in November 1995, and houses the worlds largest private collection of aircraft on display. He has become the new home for a large part of owner Kermit weeks collection of aircraft that were previously placed on aviation weeks Museum at Tamiami, Florida and have suffered in varying degrees from hurricane Andrew in 1992. April 6, 2014, the attraction was closed to the public, although it is still available for private events. 30 Jan 2015, fantasy of flight opened reduced the Museum to display some of their aircraft in the interim while the rest of the object is updated and is scheduled to open in the future.
Fancy flying was the only attraction in the world to offer daily aerial demonstrations of weather, the aircraft in your collection. Most of the aircraft of flight and can be seen flying from one of the archives grass landing strips or seaplane runway. Fantasy of flight fields more airworthy aircraft than the air force of Austria, Cuba, Denmark, Kuwait, Portugal or South Africa. He also fields more airworthy aircraft than the Royal Navy or of the naval forces of India.
1. Object. (Объект)
The facility features a main building consisting of two large hangars called "North" and "South" for aircraft on display, restoration shops, immersion, gift shop and art Deco-style diner compass. Just outside the main building, directly across from the entrance there is a room with new ropes course and zip line attraction known as "wing walk air."
Outside the hangars there is an adjoining paved and two runway grass. On the North side of the runways, hangars, maintenance and a meeting room. "Many ago," to the South of the main complex contains warehouses, storage and restoration of buildings. More storage, located on Broadway Boulevard is open to the public as part of a tour. Lake Agnes is also on the property, allowing operations on the seaplane, from the landing / take-off 18 / 36 and down into the taxiway on the Eastern shore.
2. Aircraft. (Самолет)
The airport is officially known as the "Orlampa Inc. "Airport and uses the airport ID of "FA08".The field sits at approximately the height of 129 feet 42 meters. It is defined as private use, you need to land there only and a special permit. The field is generally closed to all non-company traffic. The airfield consists of two runways turf: runway 4 / 22 5090 x 125 FT. / 1551 x 38 m, and the runway 14 / 32 2500 x 100 ft. / 762 x 30 m. the Airfield appears as "Orlampa" on the Jacksonville sectional chart. The name "Orlampa" was created by Kermit weeks, depending on the airfield about halfway between the cities of Orlando and Tampa.
Waldo Wrights flying service offers airplane rides for sale from fantasy flight field for part of the year and operates Boeing RT-17 Stearman and a new standard D-25. The Boeing Stearman is used for 30-minute practical flight experience where the customer takes control of the plane at some point during the flight. New standard D-25 is used for 15 minutes the tour flights, where up to four clients to sit in the front open cockpit of the aircraft as a qualified pilot flies the aircraft.
3. Collection. (Коллекция)
Fantasy flight collection contains the following aircraft, although the aircraft are not always present in the Museum. Some of them are on loan to other facilities, others can be used for events, someone else can be shut down for maintenance and restoration. Most of the collection is contained in the North and South hangars, which are now closed to the public, and a smaller part now on display at the temporary Museum housed in the former maintenance hangar. In 2012 "Golden Hill" storage of the attractiveness of an object is only across the road from the main building. Several aircraft were re-located in this new building, in particular, the B-23 Dragon and the B-29 "Superfortress" of the bow, while the building was constructed for the visitor access, but this section is part of the main facility closing in 2014.
- Hawker tempest V – "EJ693" – under restoration at fantasy of flight.
- Benoist XIV – a full backup of the square was built at fantasy of flight in an attempt to recreate the first scheduled airline using a winged aircraft on the 100th anniversary of its first flight on 1 January 2014. Although the plane was fully assembled and tested taxi, the plane could not reach the required speed for take-off and flew away at the event.
- Piper L-4 grasshopper – N5798N in the display as the tail number 54883.
- Sikorsky S-38 – when off site restoration to flight status.
- The spirit world Roziere balloon, the capsule is on display in the aviation Museum in Florida.
- Boeing 100 – when off site restoration to flight status after hurricane Andrew in former weeks aviation Museum.
- Curtiss Wright Junior – N10967.
- Bell P-39 Airacobra – in the place of restoration.
- Avro Lancaster – KB976 – store in a number of boxes in museums workshop. The nose was guillotined from the main body through the hangar collapse at Woodford airfield in 1987. KB976 made the last official flight KVSK of this type with Captain Lynn garrison captain and FLT LT Ralph Langemann as co-pilot during an air show in the canadian city of calgary on 4 July 1964.
- The CE approval 3 Aero Icarus – N906H.
- Supermarine Spitfire O. Mk14e - N808U - serial number MV262. In storage.
- Puppy sopvich - play.
- Weeks special s-1W – N69KW – owner Kermit weeks of the first own developments and self-made aerobatic aircraft based on the Pitts special.
- Tupolev Tu-2 in the vault.
- Grumman F3F flying barrel – NX26KW is one of the four remaining.
- Albatros D. VA – copy original Mercedes 6cyl, 200 HP engine built by Peter Jackson shop aviation vintage Aviator Ltd.
- The Beechcraft model 17 Staggerwing – N52962 – on exhibition at the Museum of Florida international airport, Lakeland Linder.
- Curtiss JN-4D Jenny – N2404.
- An-2 – N4301U. (Ан-2 – N4301U)
- Grumman FM-2 wildcat – N222FM - FM-2 Grumman design built under license "General motors".
- Hiller Hornet – N125JC – 13th of the 17 aircraft built and is currently the only flyable example.
- Truck Bestmann – N181BU – one of the two remaining flying originals.
- Howard DGA-5 "IKE" – copy.
- Lockheed l-1649A Starliner a – N974R.
- Nieuport 17 – N1920 – play – appeared in the movie flyboys.
- Douglas DC-3 on display, advertising the fantasy of flight, standing next to highway I-4.
- Douglas C-47 Skytrain – N1944A.
- North American P-51D Mustang – N921 – on display as USAAF Ser. Order 45-11507 "hell mighty 3rd".
- Grumman TVM-3E Avenger – N9548Z.
- Suffocated In The Closet / Brock Monoplane.
- Sopvich 7F.1 Snipe – reproduction of the original Bentley BR2, 230 HP rotary engine works built by Peter Jackson shop aviation vintage Aviator Ltd.
- Nord Stampe Et Vertongen SV.4 – N1606.
- Hawker tempest second – N607LA – the restoration Fanatsy flight.
- Fokker Dr. I Triplane – N2009V – reproduction the last of the original sample was destroyed during the bombing in WW2.
- Hi the picture of the F4U-4 "Corsair" is on display in Buno 97286, G5, "the angel of Okinawa".
- Gloster meteor MK IV – in the vault.
- The plane GeeBee R2 super Sportster – NR2101 – playback – original aircraft destroyed in an accident in 1933.
- Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15 – in the vault.
- Suffocated in the closet of a-1 is One of four known.
- Sikorsky S-43 – purchased in early 2013 and is currently seen as part of the restoration shop tour at fantasy of flight.
- Super solution Laird – reproduction – the only flying example of this aircraft in the world.
- KW-36 – in the vault.
- Seversky P-35A – N106EP under restoration.
- North American P-51A "Mustang" – on / off site restoration to flight status.
- The boomerang SAS - under restoration in Australia.
- Lockheed VEGA 5A / 5C – NC105W is one of the five remaining. Currently being restored elsewhere.
- The Fieseler Fi-103 "V-1" flying bombs – playing.
- Santos-Dumont Demoiselle – N65269.
- Aerostar ball N69FF. (Аэростар мяч N69FF)
- Curtiss headless pusher – reproduction.
- Brown B-2 Racer is a reproduction of the original aircraft destroyed in an accident in 1939.
- Martin B-26 "Marauder" – N4297J is one of the six remaining, and the only airworthy example of a B-26 Marauder.
- Mitsubishi A6M zero in the vault, as a long term restoration project.
- Sikorsky S-55 – N111VA.
- Ryan NIP – N211NX – reproduction – one of about a dozen replica "Spirit of St. Louis" of Charles Lindbergh.
- Consolidated PBY 5A Catalina – N96UC on display on the tarmac. Additional aircraft is in storage.
- Fokker D. VII reproduction – under construction with the original engine "Mercedes".
- Sikorsky S-39 – NC50V – plane "Spirit of Igor" and painted giraffe pattern original "spirit of Africa".
- The Beechcraft at-11 Kansas N92KC.
- Air DH.4 in the display as a mail plane of the United States.
- Truck Jungmann – N41455.
- Curtiss-Wright CW-22 N888U was on display at one time in the main hangar, but currently on the "gold mountain".
- Grumman g-44 Widgeon – N404Q – on exhibition at the Museum of Florida international airport, Lakeland Linder.
- Pitcairn PA-18 autogyro. (Питкэрн ПА-18 автожир)
- North American B-25J Mitchell N1943J in the display as "Apache Princess".
- Grumman F6F-3 Hellcat – in the vault.
- Curtiss TP-40N the Warhawk – N923 – only factory-produced dual-control TP-40 flying in the world today.
- Lockheed P-38 l lightning – USAAF Ser. Room 44-26761 in the vault, as a long term restoration project.
- CAC Wirraway. (Wirraway САС)
- Lavochkin La-11 – in the vault.
- Kawasaki Ki-61 Hien – dismantled and awaiting long-term recovery. Currently in the vault.
- Polikarpov I-16. (Поликарпов И-16)
- The plane GeeBee Sportster g – N3215M – play.
- Savoia Marchetti S-56. (Савойя Маркетти С-56)
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk16 – N476TE is the most originally restored Spitfire in the world.
- Douglas A-24B Banshee is a version of the USAAF to the USN / USMC Douglas SBD dauntless, USAAF Ser. No. "42-54643" – In storage.
- Fairy sword IV in the vault.
- Westland Lysander – previously on exhibition at the aviation Museum, Florida International airport, Lakeland Linder on arrival were dismantled and returned to fantasy flight in March 2014.
- Curtiss Robin – NC8313.
- Avro Cadet – N643AV is one of eleven remaining Australian cadets and one of the four which are still flying.
- Standard J-1 – N2825D – appeared in the films the Spirit of St Louis and the Great Waldo pepper.
- Boeing B-17g Flying fortress – on display as USAAF Ser. Room 42-37994 tail # 237994, "Piccadilly Princess". B-17 "suzy q" is on hold.
- "Barber" Valkyrie – play.
- North American P-51C Mustang and N1204 – on display as USAAF Ser. Room 42-103831 "Ina Macon Belle" pilot Tuskegee airmen Lee Archer.
- Kingfisher - the restoration of Auckland, New Zealand.
- Weeks Benoit – N1913B – up stage of construction is scheduled for the summer of 2014.
- Bell 47g helicopter – N147DP – on display in M*a*s*h scheme paint 4077.
- De Havilland mosquito B. MK 35 - RS 712 is displayed o n the term of the loan-the EAA AirVenture Museum in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
- The autogyro Juan de La Cierva C. 30A.
- Focke Wulf Fw-44 Stieglitz – NX44FW is one of 50 left in the world.
- Air 4000 – NC174V – the exhibition in the United States marking the mail.
- Republic P-47 thunderbolt – in the vaults, still in the original shipping crate.
- Stinson L-1 vigilant – N63230 - returned to flight status in the summer of 2013.
- Curtiss-Wright CW-19 N19RX – delivered to fantasy of flight in March 2013. Made its first flight in 2014 and is still being tested.
- Martin 4-0-4 – N40415 – outside storage. Possible restoration to working the show.
- The Fieseler Fi-156 Storch – N156FS.
- Consolidated B-24J Liberator – N94459 "Joe" can be seen on the tram tour to the hangar. B-24 nose on display in the officers of the facility activities of the club adjacent to the Northern hangar.
- Ford Trimotor 5V – N9651 in "Philadelphia," which appeared in the film Indiana Jones and the Temple of doom.
- Bachem BA 349 natter – copy.
- Grumman F9F "Panther" in the vault.
- Boeing B-29 Superfortress / Boeing P2B-1S, the U.S. Navy variant of the B-29 – USAAF Ser. Room 45-21787 and USN / USMC Bureau Number Buno 84029 "fertile". The aircraft transferred from the USAAF to the USN. Restored section cockpit and forward fuselage on display along with the other disassembled sections of the fuselage in storage at fantasy of flights "Golden hill Fund" to restore the aircraft to airworthiness at a date to be determined.
- Short Sunderland MK.5 – N814ML – the last airworthy Sunderland in the world.
- Stinson Trimotor – NC11170 – one of the two remaining.
- Valti BT-15 - under restoration.
- Messerschmitt Bf 109 restoration work outside of Canada.
- Fokker D. VIII – N94100 – play, one of two built by Brian Coughlin in new York, works with 160 power Monosoupape Gnome rotary engine and had previously flown at the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome.
- Grumman F7F Tigercat and N7626C in the vault.
- Douglas b-23 dragon – one of eight remaining in the world. In storage.
- Thomas-Morse scout – N1071B is one of the five remaining.
- Standard E-1 – N49128 – one of two remaining in the world.
- Messerschmitt Bf 108 - under restoration.
- Junkers Ju 52 – "g-BFHG" – was previously owned by aces high Ltd, based at the airfield North wild. Currently in the vault.
- North America at-6D Texan – N3931Y on display in the colors of the women air force service pilots.
- Bell P-63 Kingcobra – N91448 – previously on loan to the aviation Museum in Florida, the plane was partially disassembled and returned to the fantasy flight on 13 March 2014.
- Weeks solution S1-WS – N300KW – owner Kermit weeks improvised aerobatic planes currently in the warehouses to recover.
- Polikarpov Po-2 – N50074.
- Weeks der Jaeger D-IX – N30KW – owner Kermit weeks of the first self-built aircraft.
- Grumman J2F duck – N1214N the second duck is in storage awaiting restoration.
- Truck Jungmeister – N40BJ on display in the colors of the aerobatic Romanian serving guests of Alexander.
- Model plane GeeBee z – NR77V – playback – original aircraft destroyed in a plane crash in 1931.
- De Haviland Vampire in the vault.
- The spirit of St. Louis reproduction. Powered by a Lycoming R-680 engine.
4. Environment immersion. (Среда погружения)
In immersion conditions are part of the main facility is now closed to the public, but is available as part of the facilities that can be rented for events. Visitors walk through multiple environments are immersive as they enter the attraction. In the lobby, guests are in the depths of world war II Douglas C-47 Skytrain, complete with lighting and sound effects, as if the plane were carried out operation commando. Guests are seated paratrooper in full kit and move forward to the shape of the company rushed towards the hatch. Over the manhole is flashing red "ready" light, which switches on the green "jump" light as the guest approaches the hatch. Through the hatch is the entrance to the attraction.
Other environments include immersion "feeling of flight" in the simulator, followed by the celebration of the first days of flight. Then, the passage under heavy shrapnel-resistant curtains leads visitors into a full-scale representation of the trench warfare of the First world war, complete with aircraft overhead. This was partly due to the development of the air war that trench fighting was obsolete.
The final immersion display includes the collection of the Boeing B-17 Flying fortress housed in a large darkened room staged to appear as a winter evening at RAF Horham, home of the 95th bombardment group heavy during the Second world war. A full-scale diorama, complete with ground equipment, outbuildings and landscaping, is an area of service, and one of the B-17 cowling and screws are removed in the repair is in the front of the plane. Guests can enter the plane through the aft side hatch in the tail, walk through the bomb Bay, visit the cockpit, and exit near the nose of the aircraft.
5. Repository Of Golden Hill. (Хранилище Золотого Холма)
For years fantasy of flight has maintained a storage building opposite the main building on the North side of Broadway Boulevard, where the plane awaits restoration has been retained. In late 2011, work began on a second building two times more storage space for distribution of stored things a bit and opening buildings to the public on a limited basis. Finally, in June 2011 preparations were sufficient to open one building for a special preview over the fathers day holiday. In response to Society, self-guided experience was very positive, and the house acceded to the attractions of public programming in the summer of 2012, and the second building is scheduled to open soon.
The famous fantasy flight as the "Golden Hill" institution is a tongue in cheek reference to Paul E. Garber preservation, restoration and storage in the national Museum of aviation and cosmonautics, who was nicknamed "Silver hill" in the NASM staff. Fantasy flight guest access to the object of Golden Hill through over-the-road truck is driven with the main Parking lot in the morning. Guests can visit the centre on their own, docents present to answer questions. The facility closes at noon due to the lack of comfortable ventilation equipment in steel buildings that can be heated in the sun of Florida.
In the summer of 2011, Kermit weeks and a crew from fantasy of flight flew to Cotswold airport in the United Kingdom to evaluate a Douglas C-47 Skytrain for a possible purchase. The aircraft has a distinguished history of war, including missions in the Normandy landings and operation Market garden.
In late July, weeks have gone ahead with the purchase. His crew conducted minor repairs and the plane, registration number N1944A, was brought back to the United States by weeks and his crew. Due to weather delays on some stretches of the path, the journey took 11 days and about 4500 km from Kemble, UK to Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Fans of aircraft, Kermit weeks or fantasy of flight were able to watch the trip documented daily on fantasy of flight Facebook page as the crew sent back pictures and observations along the way.
The plane arrived without incident on August 4, 2011 in Oshkosh. It was on display at the Museum of EAA AirVenture for several months before I moved permanently to the campus of fantasy of flight in the city regiment. On may 1, 2012, the C-47 was finally flown South to fantasy of flight, arriving on may 2 after spending the night in Douglas, Georgia. The aircraft is now on display at the attraction and is opened for Hiking.
7. Douglas DC-3 Sign of attraction. (Дуглас DC-3 признак притяжения)
Standing on the side of the highway No. 4 near the exit for fantasy of flight Douglas DC-3 painted with the attractions of the name, to attract the attention of passers-by. The aircraft itself is not part of the collection and was, in fact, specifically purchased for its intended purpose, as a sign of attraction. The glider is too rusted to do a restore of the DC-3 is advisable. The aircraft was shown for a certain period of time in a broken position, nose down in the ground with a mannequin hanging from the tail wheel, apparently people evacuate a plane with a parachute. The mannequin was dressed up in certain situations throughout the year, including Santa Claus for Christmas, Uncle Sam for Independence Day and a pilgrim for Thanksgiving.
The aircraft in this crashed position received a mixture of criticism and compliments. Some people claim that the display made the aircraft look bad and set a bad example for passengers with no aviation background, while others have found the position of the aircraft comical, and many people enjoyed guessing what the mannequin would be dressed so forth. Currently the aircraft is in the vertical position of the dummy sitting in the cockpit hatch on the left side.
8. The Compass Rose Diner. (Компас Роуз Закусочная)
Adjacent to the attractions of lobby in the art Deco-themed restaurant called "the compass rose diner", which shows the characteristics of Diners associated with airports during the 1930s and early 1940-ies. The restaurant with high Windows and colored terrazzo floors and curved architectural lines associated with art Deco period. The diner was open to the public and served as a short-order menu similar to that of lunch counters popularized during the Second world war. When the main site was closed to the public in 2014, the dining room was closed and most of the equipment sold, although the space itself is still available as part of the facilities rental offers.
9. Partial closure. (Частичное закрытие)
March 4, 2014, Fantasy flight announced that they are close to the public after 6 April 2014, but continue to stage private events. They also announced that will be opened to the public in late 2014 as a small Museum, with reduced prices for admission, while they simultaneously begin to design and build the main facility into more of a point attraction that would appeal to a broad audience, not just aviation enthusiasts. Ironically, the announcement that the facility will soon close its doors to the public caused a significant upswell in visitors. The crowd was so great that the company was forced to resort to its area overflow Parking a few times since the announcement. From 2017, the Museum is open on Fridays, Saturdays and most Sundays.
- board, and card games. Fantasy Flight Publishing was founded in 1995 by its CEO Christian T. Petersen. Since the release of its first game product Twilight
- Fantasy flights are charity flights operated by a host airline for locally disadvantaged and terminally ill children to fly to a fictitious destination
- respectively. Fantasy Flight Games published a third edition under license in November 2009. This edition used a new system retaining few mechanics of the original
- This bibliography of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay publications is a list of all officially published products containing rules and background relating to
- Flight to Opar is a fantasy novel by American writer Philip Jose Farmer, first published in paperback by DAW Books in June 1976, and reprinted twice through
- The music of the video game Final Fantasy IX was composed by regular series composer Nobuo Uematsu. It was his last exclusive Final Fantasy score. The
- The Battle of Britain Memorial Flight BBMF is a Royal Air Force flight which provides an aerial display group usually comprising an Avro Lancaster
- published by Fantasy Flight Games in August 2012. It consists of three different standalone games, each one conceived to play a particular type of character:
- The Flight of Dragons is a 1982 animated fantasy film produced and directed by Jules Bass and Arthur Rankin, Jr. loosely combining the speculative natural
- of Cthulhu: The Card Game formerly the Call of Cthulhu Collectible Card Game is an out - of - print card game produced and marketed by Fantasy Flight Games
- of collectible card game designed by Eric M. Lang and produced by Fantasy Flight Games in 2009, set in the Warhammer Fantasy universe. Like Fantasy Flight s
- The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game is produced by Fantasy Flight Games. It is a cooperative game set in the fantasy world of JRR Tolkien s books. The
- Bedfordshire, England Fantasy of Flight in Polk City, Florida Champlin Fighter Collection at the Seattle Museum of Flight The Lone Star Flight Museum in Galveston
- Flights of Fantasy is a fantasy trading card art set that was turned into a collectible card game near the end of its development and marketed as a Collectors
- Final Fantasy The Spirits Within is a 2001 American computer - animated science fiction film directed by Hironobu Sakaguchi, creator of the Final Fantasy series
- music of the MMORPG Final Fantasy XI was composed by Naoshi Mizuta along with regular series composer Nobuo Uematsu and Kumi Tanioka. The Final Fantasy XI
- discontinued by Fantasy Flight Games. The license was later acquired by Ulisses Spiele, who published a new game, Wrath Glory, in 2018. For Fantasy Flight developed
- Final Fantasy IV, a role - playing video game released by Square in 1991, revolves around Cecil Harvey, a knight of Baron who embarks on a quest to defeat
- a fantasy - themed adventure board game for two to six players, originally designed and produced by Games Workshop. From 2008 to 2017 Fantasy Flight Games
- is part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis subseries, a set of games sharing a common mythos which includes Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XV. The gameplay
- characters of the PlayStation role - playing game Final Fantasy IX. Filling four CD - ROMs, Final Fantasy IX featured a cast containing a variety of major and
- representative of the pegasus: a fantasy flight The original idea for the Fantasy Flight Games company came from Petersen s love of European comics
- identifying his mystical Aira Flight as a woman from Illinois. Sandra takes perverse pleasure in shattering the fantasy that was Mendle s solace. Mendle
- a prequel to the 1997 video game Final Fantasy VII and is a part of the metaseries Compilation of Final Fantasy VII, which includes other products related
- The World Fantasy Awards are given each year by the World Fantasy Convention for the best fantasy fiction published in English during the previous calendar
- and fantasy have been part of mainstream Russian literature since the 19th century. Russian fantasy developed from the centuries - old traditions of Slavic
- Flight attendant or also known as steward stewardess or air host air hostess is a member of an aircrew employed by airlines aboard commercial flights
- version of Blue Planet under license from Fantasy Flight Games. In 2004, the intellectual property of Blue Planet passed back from Fantasy Flight Games
- created by Richard Borg and initially published by Days of Wonder in 2006 and later by Fantasy Flight Games The game is based on the same mechanics as Battle
- Warhammer formerly Warhammer Fantasy Battle or just Warhammer Fantasy was a tabletop miniature wargame with a medieval fantasy theme that simulates battles
Users also searched:
fantasy of flight 2019, fantasy of flight admission, fantasy of flight book, fantasy of flight closure, fantasy of flight collection, fantasy of flight hours, fantasy of flight tickets, is fantasy of flight open, Flight, fantasy, flight, Fantasy, Fantasy of Flight, fantasy of flight, is fantasy of flight open, fantasy of flight admission, fantasy of flight tickets, fantasy of flight closure, fantasy of flight collection, collection, closure, book, hours, open, admission, tickets, fantasy of flight hours, fantasy of flight book, fantasy of flight 2019, aerospace museums in florida. fantasy of flight,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →