★ Nar Narayan Dev Gadi
The Naranarāyan Dēv Gadī, named after NarNarayan Dev, is one of the two Gadis that together form the Swaminarayan Sampraday. Its headquarter is at the Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, Ahmedabad and controls the Uttar Vibhag.
Acharya Gadi is Acharya Shri Koshalendraprasadji Maharaj.
1. History. (История)
In Vadtal, on one Ekadashi of Vikram Samvat 1825, Swaminarayan adopted his nephews Ayodhyaprasadji Pande son of the elder brother Rampratapbhai and Raghuveerji son to Pandas younger brother Ichcharambhai as his sons. The creation of two Gadis i.e. NarNarayan Dev Gadi, with its headquarters at Ahmedabad and laxminarayan Dev Gadi, with headquarters in Vadtal, such instructed the two cousins to draw lots to decide who will sit on which Gadi.
Ayodhyaprasadji was appointed to the post of first Acharya of NarNarayan Dev Gadi also known as the Uttar Vibhag - Northern division, while Raghuveerji became the first Acharya of the laxminarayan Dev Gadi is also known as the Dakshin Vibhag - southern division.
The administrative division between the two outlined in minute detail in a document written by Swaminarayan called Desh Vibhaag Lekh. The method by which future Acharyas should be appointed is enshrined in the document Desh Vibhag Lekh.
Then Swaminarayan has instructed all his followers to do the Puja of their acaryas.
2. Organisational structure. (Организационная структура)
In 1826 at Vadtal, Swaminarayan established the dual Acharyaship in Dharmavanshi Acharyas, whom he intended as his successor. "Dharmavanshi" means "belonging to the genus of Dharmadev" – the father of Swaminarayan. Swaminarayan on the throne of his two adopted sons, Ayodhyaprasad Panda and raghuvir not the Panda, who were sons of his brothers Rampratapji and Ichcharamji as the spiritual leaders of the Nar and Narayan with Dev Gadi headquartered at Ahmedabad and the Laxmi Narayan Dev Gadi with headquartered at Vadtal respectively. He established them as the Acharyas for all followers, including homeowners and ascetics. Swaminarayan gave sole competence of these two people to install the murtis in temples and to initiate sadhus and homeowners in the Sampraday. He did this using a legal document known as "Desh Vibhag no Lekh", which he dictated and was written by Shukanand Swami. Saints sages and elder satsangis witness this document. Copies were presented to the first Acaryas, Ayodhyaprasad Panda and raghuvir not the Panda is currently in possession of the current Acharyas. The document was passed by the High court of Bombay in an authoritative paper on the distribution of the two dioceses, so it has legal standing. Currently, Ajendraprasadji Maharajshri Acharya Maharaj at the head of Laxmi Narayan Dev Gadi, while Acharya Maharajshri Koshalendraprasadji Maharaj is headed by Nar and Narayan Dev Gadi at Ahmedabad.
2.1. Organisational structure. Importance of Acharyas. (Важность Ачарьев)
Swaminarayan thought that as he had established the temples and the Swaminarayan Sampraday, he wanted to keep his sadhus free from the Affairs dealing with wealth, power and other worldly Affairs. He decided to create leaders who will then be responsible for the Swaminarayan Sampraday. This led to his decision to appoint his nephews as Acharyas. The Constitution of the Sampraday is laid out in Desh Vibhag Lekh which describes in detail the functions of the Acharyas.
. this is my command to all sadhus, bhamcharis and all satsangies, that for the purposes of your release kalyaan you must obey and follow the two Acharyas of Dharmavansh, and to obey their commands on the thoughts, actions and speech. If it is broken, and the one who appears in another place in rejecting the Acharyas will see that they will never find dry happiness in this world or in other worlds and will experience great suffering. ― Desh Vibhag Lekh
The Acharyas of the Sampraday administrative heads, spiritual leaders and gurus of their followers. Because the acarya, must refrain from contact with the opposite sex except for close relations, the acaryas wife, a guru for women, members of the sect, and it is necessary to avoid contact with strangers. The acharyas wear a red turban, and carry a Golden staff and umbrella, the symbols of their authority in the Scripture Purushottam Prakash Nishkulanand Kavya, the writer Nishkulanand Swami describes the creation of the Swaminarayans of Dharmavanshi Acaryas.
The Acharyas are responsible for:
- Acting as the Guru and leader of the entire Sampraday.
- Initiating followers into the organisation with a Samanya Diksha by giving the guru-mantra.
- Initiating monks-sadhus by giving them the Maha-Bhagwadi Diksha.
- Perform murti-pratishtha, installing deities in the temples.
- Authenticating scriptures of the Sampraday.
These responsibilities are spelled out in the Holy texts Shikshapatri, Satsangi jeevan and the Desh Vibhag Lekh, according to which no one other than Dharmavanshi Acharyas may carry out these duties.
In one of the most authoritative Scriptures, the Vachanamrut, of such States one of the prerequisites for attaining Akshardham. He wrote: "a devotee who is aashrit of Dharmakul i.e. one who has received initiation from Dharmavanshi Acharya and remains loyal to the Acharya gets a divine Bhram-state body the gods want". See how important it is to be humble, devoted follower of the Acharya Dharmavanshi after receiving diksha guru mantra to achieve a bhram form. In Swamini Vato, Swaminarayan was quoted as saying, "even Gunatitanand Swami, one of the main sadhus of such States who insults the temples, Acharyas, sadhus and satsangis will find his roots being destroyed and will inevitably fall from the satsang.
2.2. Organisational structure. Membership. (Членство)
Male satsangis are initiated by Acharya Gadi he comes under. Female satsangis initiated by the wife of Acharya, who is the leader of women in the Swaminarayan Sampraday. In the absence of the Acharya, ascetics perform this initiation, which is then confirmed by the Acharya on his next visit. The ceremony involves taking of five vows Panch vartaman: do not commit adultery or robbery, not to drink intoxicating drinks and meat, not to lie. The initiator then pours water over the initiates hands, gives him a Sanskrit shloka, Shri Krishna twam gatirmama, meaning Shri Krishna thou art my refuge. Then initiate the proposal at least half a rupee to the Acharya, which is decorated with thread kanthi around the initiates neck. Dedicate should apply the Tilak chandlo to his forehead Chandan U and red Kum dot in the middle. Ladies only apply the red Kum dot.
There are eight important things in the life of a Satsangi, this is Kanthi thread worn around the neck on Chandlo Tilak – a sacred mark, small thread with 108 beads, Nitya Puja – prayer, the temple darshan is a form of worship, the Aarti ceremony and Vandu pad and the Chesta pad verses are recited in the temples daily. A Satsangi must show respect for God, Scripture, the Acharya of the Gadi in Satsangi under the NarNarayan Dev or Dev Gadi, the laxminarayan, festivals, elders, and General good behavior.
After the dedication, Satsangi make 11 vows, called Niyams rules:
- Never disparage God, Goddesses, or any religion.
- Never eat someones food who does not follow these eleven rules.
- Do not steal. (Не воруют)
- Never listen to holy stories from an atheist.
- Do not have any kind of relationship with a woman other than your wife.
- Never blame others for something that you may not know about.
- Never touch a widow woman whom you do not know.
- Do not eat meat, including seafood, poultry products or eggs.
- Do not drink products that contain alcohol, including medicines.
- Never commit suicide in any circumstances.
- Be non-violent. (Быть ненасильственным)
2.3. Organisational structure. Ascetics. (Аскеты)
From the very beginning, the priests played an important role in the Swaminarayan Sampraday. They contribute to the growth and development of the movement and towards salvation of its members. The sadhus, initiated by either Dharmavanshi Acharya, also form an integral part of the organisation and wear only orange robes. The Brahmachari ascetics, who brahmin have a special responsibility to take care of images in temples. These ascetics wear white robes at the waist and an orange cloth over your shoulder. Ascetics lead a strict life refraining from worldly pleasures and devote his life to the service of the Holy brotherhood. They preach the philosophy and life of Swaminarayan and encourage people to follow a pious and religious life. Swaminarayan said in Vachanamrut that the Association of Satpurush true saints and devotees opens the path of salvation. In 1999, the Ahmedabad Gadi had 765 mens ascetics and the Vadtal Gadi 1468 male ascetics.
The first rule of becoming an ascetic sannyasi sect never come in contact with the opposite sex, or money. Ascetics are not allowed to leave the temple, they must move in pairs. Even in the temple, during a visit to the toilet, they should do this in pairs to ensure that they keep their vows. The food they eat must be mixed so that they cant taste it.
Female ascetics, known as Samkhya Yoginis, receive initiation from the Gadiwala, or wife of the Acharya. They remain in the temple, follow strict ascetic rules, wear dark red clothing and stay in the temple Haveli. They take care of images in temples and womens interviews for women. In 1999, the Ahmedabad Gadi had 440 female ascetics and the Vadtal Gadi in 115 women ascetics.
3.1. Subordinate Organisations. ISSO. (Иссо)
Now nivrut Acharya of the Ahmedabad gaadi, who was then Acharya Shri Tejendraprasadji Maharaj founded international Mall and close to satsang organization I. S. S. O. In the United States on the occasion of Vijaya Dashmi in 1978. The main goal of the I. S. O. s, "to advance the Sanatan Dharma, in accordance with the principles and teachings of the Swaminarayan Sampraday, founded and put on Sahajanand Swami", which allows Swaminarayans devotees from both the Nar and Narayan Dev Gadi, Ahmedabad and Laxmi Narayan Dev Gadi Vadtal to practice their religious duties in harmony.
This is achieved by the efforts of all the followers of the Sampraday can be polarised, allowing for joint activities. In turn, this allows followers of solving problems that they face today in the youth a religious experience that they can understand and practice themselves.
3.2. Subordinate Organisations. ISSO Seva. (Иссо Севой)
In 2001, isso-Seva was established. It is an independent charity under the Swaminarayan Sampraday to give a helping hand to humanity to help the homeless and needy, as well as awareness of illnesses and infections. It provides relief when disaster strikes around the world. The charity is run by professionals and volunteers from these churches and centers.
3.3. Subordinate Organisations. NNDYM
Narnarayan Dev Yuvak Mandal is a youth organization that was founded by Acharya Shri Koshalendraprasadji Maharaj is the Acharya status in advance in 1994 with headquarters in Sri Swaminarayan Mandir, Ahmedabad and was created to help young people solve the problems of human life.
This step has set in the various initiatives of the movement by this organization to build a Foundation of young people around the world. The organization distributes Dharma-duty, bhakti, devotion, knowledge, gnaan, Vairagya and detachment from Maya.
4. Organisations within Swaminarayan Sampraday. (Организаций в таких Sampraday)
In 1978, the Acharya of the Gadi Ahmedabad, Tejendraprasadji Maharaj founded international Swaminarayan satsang organization isso in the United States on the occasion of Vijaya Dasami. The main purpose of essau" to advance the Sanatan Dharma, in accordance with the principles and teachings of the Swaminarayan Sampraday, founded and put on Sahajanand Swami", which allows Swaminarayans devotees from both the Nar and Narayan Dev Gadi Ahmedabad and Laxmi Narayan Dev Gadi Vadtal to practice their religious duties in harmony.
In 2001, isso-Seva, an independent charity Under the Swaminarayan Sampraday was established to help people, the homeless and the needy and promote awareness about modern diseases and infections. It provides relief after natural disasters around the world. The charity is run by professionals and volunteers from these churches and centers.
Yuvak Mandal NNDYM Narnarayan Dev is a youth organization that was founded Koshalendraprasadji Maharaj in his Acharya status in 1994. The headquarters is located at Swaminarayan Mandir in Ahmedabad, he was created to help young people solve the problems of human life. This organization has various initiatives to build a Foundation of young people around the world. She, no doubt, duty, devotion, gnaan knowledge and detachment from the illusion of Maya.
International Mall and close to satsang Mandal of issm is an organisation based in USA that comes with following dev Gadi, Vadtal. Several churches in the United States, all of which are named Vadtal Dham after the parent organisation.
5. Recent developments. (Последние события)
Swaminarayan Museum. (Музей Сваминараян)
Swaminarayan Museum in Ahmedabad, which houses more than 5.000 exhibits was opened in March 2011. The Museum holds items such as Swaminarayans writing scripts, everyday garments and ornaments. This is the first project in the Swaminarayan Sampraday, which seeks to acquire all Swaminarayans Prasadi items from temples all over the world. This Museum is the dream of the retired Acharya of Ahmedabad, Tejendraprasad Panda.
- his sons. Establishing the two Gadis i.e. Nar Narayan Dev Gadi headquartered at Ahmedabad and Laxminarayan Dev Gadi headquartered at Vadtal, Swaminarayan
- It emphasizes understanding of the Swaminarayan Sampraday, the Nar Narayan Dev Gadi under the acharya Koshalendraprasadji and Param Pujya, Lalji Maharaj
- the Nar Narayan Dev Gadi of the Swaminarayan Sampraday 15 October 2004 present and is the 7th successor of Swaminarayan in the North Diocese Nar Narayan
- Chicago suburb of Itasca. Opened in 1998, it comes under ISSO of the Nar Narayan Dev Gadi Swaminarayan Sampraday It was built at the cost of 10 million
- wear the red topi hat, as Ayodhyaprasad the then - acharaya of the Nar Narayan Dev Gadi liked to wear a white pagh The acharya s responsibilities and duties
- Swaminarayan Gadi may refer to: Seats of the Swaminarayan Sampraday: Swaminarayan Gadi Laxmi Narayan Dev Gadi of the Swaminarayan Sampraday Nar Narayan Dev Gadi of
- Jersey Colonia is a Swaminarayan temple that comes under ISSO Nar Narayan Dev Gadi of the Swaminarayan Sampraday located in the Colonia section of
- 12 March 2009. Nar Narayan Dev Yuvak Mandal Shree Nar Narayan Dev Gadi Retrieved 22 May 2013. ISSO Shree Nar Narayan Dev Gadi Archived from the original
- temple complex in Bhuj, Kutch district, Gujarat which is managed by Nar Narayan Dev Gadi of the Swaminarayan Sampraday, a sect of Hinduism. The inauguration
- divided into two Gadis seats - Nar Narayan Dev Gadi and Laxmi Narayan Dev Gadi This Temple is the headquarters of the Nar Narayan Dev Gadi The land for
- nine original temples fall either under the Nar Narayan Dev Gadi Ahmedabad or the Laxmi Narayan Dev Gadi Vadtal depending on their geographical location
- enabling Lord Swaminarayan s devotees from both the Nar Narayan Dev Gadi Ahmedabad Laxmi Narayan Dev Gadi Vadtal to practice their religious duties in
- र क शप रस द ज born 23 July 1966 is the disputed acharya of the Laxmi Narayan Dev Gadi of Swaminarayan Sampraday. An order by the Gujarat High Court removed
- are Koshalendraprasad Pande, of the Nar Narayan Dev Gadi and Nrigendraprasad Pande, of the Laxmi Narayan Dev Gadi Within the tradition, there have been
- third Swaminarayan temple to open in the United Kingdom under the Nar Narayan Dev Gadi of the Swaminarayan Sampraday on 22 October 1977. In 2007 over 2
- Sampraday in New Zealand. The Mandir comes under the ISSO of the Nar Narayan Dev Gadi Auckland has the highest population density of people of Chinese
- under the Nar Narayan Dev Gadi of the Swaminarayan Sampraday. Today there are four Swaminarayan temples in New Jersey alone. The first Dev Mandir in the
- of the two Gadis Nar Narayan Dev Gadi and Laxmi Narayan Dev Gadi The Narnarayan Dev gadi controls the Uttar Desh and Laxminarayan Dev gadi the Dakshin
- Ayodyaprasadji Maharaj was the first acharya of the north diocese Nar Narayan Dev Gadi of the Swaminarayan Sampraday sect of Hinduism. He was the son of
- the first and largest Hindu temple in Wales and comes under the Nar Narayan Dev Gadi of the Swaminarayan Sampraday. It is the first Swaminarayan temple
- November 2009. Retrieved 30 December 2009. Official website of the Nar Narayan Dev Gadi Official website of the Swaminarayan Museum Official Page of the
- Aksharpith. pp. 47 49. ISBN 81 - 7526 - 293 - 1. Nishkulanand Swami Shree Nar Narayan Dev Gadi Retrieved 22 May 2013. Williams, Raymond 2001 Introduction to
- accommodate the growing congregation. The temple comes under the Nar Narayan Dev Gadi of the Swaminarayan Sampraday. A nursery for young children - Ghanshyam
- one and worldwide popular. There is a Swaminarayan Temple Under Nar Narayan Dev Gadi Radha Vallabh Temple Radhe Redhe Ramji Mandir, Sat Kaival Ashram
- details and within a short span of one year, they built a temple abode of Nar Narayan Dev Satsang in the Kutch region was spread by Late Guru Ramanand Swami
- two gadis seats of leadership One seat was established at Ahmedabad Nar Narayan Dev Gadi and the other one at Vadtal Laxmi Narayan Dev Gadi on
- Williams 2001, p. 119 Shree Swaminarayan Temple, Gadhada Shree Nar Narayan Dev Gadi Retrieved 23 April 2013. Rs 21cr spires for Gujarat s first golden
- heart attacks and disease in Bolton. The temple comes under the Nar Narayan Dev Gadi of the Swaminarayan Sampraday. Prior to the 40th anniversary celebrations
- introduction, Muktanand Swami gathered that the visitor was the son of Dharma Dev and BhaktiDevi, and had spent seven years in the seclusion of the mountains
- is performed five times a day according to Vaishnava tradition, while In dev mandirs or Hari mandirs, Aarti is performed in the morning and evening only
Users also searched:
Narayan, Gadi, Nar Narayan Dev Gadi, nar narayan dev gadi, swaminarayan sect of hinduism. nar narayan dev gadi,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →