Топ-100 ★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 87

★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 87




                                               

Berthold Spitz House

Home Berthold Spitz is located in a historic building in Albuquerque, new Mexico, which is important because the city is the best example of Prairie school architecture. It was built in 1910 the Berthold Spitz and his wife Fanny Schutz Spitz. Ber ...

                                               

D. H. Lawrence Ranch

D. H. Lawrence ranch, as it is now known to have been in new Mexico the residence of the English writer D. H. Lawrence for about two years, during the 1920s and the only property Lawrence and his wife Frieda belongs to. 160 acres, originally name ...

                                               

Dorsey Mansion

The Dorsey mansion is a log and stone mansion built in 1878 by Stephen V. Dorsey, controversial, vile Republican who served as U.S. Senator from Arkansas during the reconstruction from 1873 until 1879. The mansion is located on highway 56, East o ...

                                               

Los Candelarias Chapel

Los Candelarias Church, also known as the chapel of San Antonio, located in a historic building in Albuquerque, new Mexico. The chapel was built in 1888 to serve the community of Los Candelarias, one of several outlying areas, are located along t ...

                                               

Los Duranes Chapel

San Jose de Los Duranes Church is located in a historic building in Albuquerque, new Mexico. The chapel was built around 1890 to serve the community of Los Duranes, one of several outlying areas, are located along the Rio Grande in the vicinity o ...

                                               

Los Tomases Chapel

Los Tomases chapel is a historic building in Albuquerque, new Mexico. The chapel was built in the 1920-ies to serve at the end of the 19th century, North valley, near Los Tomases, and remained in occasional use in the 1980-ies. It was listed on t ...

                                               

Mogollon, New Mexico

Mogollon, also called the Mogollon historic district, is a former mining town located in the Mogollon mountains in Catron County, new Mexico, in the United States. Located East of Glenwood and Alma, it was founded in 1880 at the bottom of silver ...

                                               

Salvador Armijo House

Dom Salvador Armijo is located in a historic manor in the old district of Albuquerque, new Mexico. It was originally built in the 1840-ies Salvador Armijo, a prosperous merchant who was the nephew of Governor Manuel Armijo. The house remained in ...

                                               

Wagon Mound National Historic Landmark

The wagon mound Butte, which was an important landmark for pioneers along the Cimarron cutoff of the old trail to Santa Fe, famous for the calculated route Saint-Louis, mo and Santa Fe, new Mexico. It is located to the East of wagon mound, new Me ...

                                               

Watrous (La Junta)

Watrous, also named La junta, is a national historic landmark district, Watrous, new Mexico. It covers the historical crossroads of two major branches of the Trail Santa Fe, a major 19th-century frontier settlement route between Saint Louis, Miss ...

                                               

Dofflemyer Point Light

Dofflemyer point lighthouse-lighthouse USA in Boston, Washington, and was one of the first in Washington to be automated. It is located in the North-Eastern entrance to Budd inlet, North of Olympia. It is the southernmost light in Puget Sound and ...

                                               

Cornell Pulpwood Stacker

Stacker Cornell pulpwood is located in a Park warehouses in Cornell, Wisconsin. It was used to move logs, balance in large heaps, so they can be sent through the sewer for paper mills. Stacker is operated in the Cornell wood products mill from 19 ...

                                               

St Michaels Anglican Church, Surry Hills

In the Anglican Church of St Michaels is a Church in the Sydney suburb of Darlinghurst. It is located on the corner of Albion and Flinders street and together with the adjacent parish and the parish hall it is included in the register of the Nati ...

                                               

Falkenstein Castle (Niederfalkenstein)

Niederfalkenstein castle is a medieval castle near Obervellach in Carinthia, Austria. It is part of a larger Falkenstein fortification of the complex, while the main fortress today Oberfalkenstein ruin, Lower Barbican Niederfalkenstein is largely ...

                                               

Wolfsberg Castle (Carinthia)

The castle of Wolfsberg, today Henkel of Donnersmark castle, standing on a hill in the Northern part of the city of Wolfsberg in the Austrian state of Carinthia.

                                               

Castle Saalhof

Castle Saalhof is one of the oldest castles in the Pinzgau region. It dates back to the 11th century when it was probably the house of the region. During the renovation of the facade in 2010, the oldest parts of the castle on the North-Eastern si ...

                                               

Mittersill castle

Mittersill castle is a medieval castle. It sits on the Northern side of the Salzach valley some 140m above the city of Mittersill in the Pinzgau region of the Federal state of Salzburg, Austria.

                                               

Castles in Salzburg

                                               

Gleinstatten

Gleinstatten is located in the West of the town of Leibnitz hill, about halfway between the district cities of Leibnitz and Deutschlandsberg, and approximately 35 km South of the capital of Styria, Graz. Its oldest part, with the prominent Renais ...

                                               

Hohenwang Castle

Hohenwang is a ruined castle in the municipality of Langenwang, Styria, Austria. It stands on a hill, at an altitude of 650 meters above sea level. Fortress, the core of which dates back to the 12th century, is the symbol of Langenwang, one of th ...

                                               

Schloss Kornberg

Kornberg castle is first mentioned in documents in 1284. Originally it was used not as a dwelling, and the fortified complex lords Kornberg to the Hungarian border. In 1308 the lords Kornberg sold the lordship and castle for financial reasons, th ...

                                               

Kropfsberg Castle

The castle of Kropfsberg castle in Tyrol, Austria, which is 526 metres above sea level. Kropfsberg is a ruined castle on a hill in the municipality of Wright on a high ridge in the Inn valley above the village of St. Gertraudi. It was the setting ...

                                               

Schlossberg Castle (Seefeld in Tirol)

Schlossberg castle is a ruined castle paid in Seefeld in Tirol, in district of Innsbruck Land in the Austrian state of Tyrol.

                                               

Freistadt Castle

Castle Freistadt in Upper Austrias Muhlviertel was built, along with his Bergfried, between 1363 and 1398, and was used to strengthen the fortifications of the city of Freistadt. Today the castle houses the tax office and the castle Museum Muhlvi ...

                                               

Schloss Ort

Schloss ORT is an Austrian castle situated in the Traunsee lake, in Gmunden, 19 km from vöcklabruck, the gate to Salzkammergut.

                                               

Medicine Hat railway station

The train station medicine hat train station heritage in medicine Hat, Alberta. It was built in 1906 and expanded in 1911-1912, using red brick from medicine hat and Sandstone from calgary.

                                               

Napoleon Trails Gravesite

The system of Napoleon Trail is a natural area in Innisfail, Alberta, Canada. Motorized vehicles are not allowed on trails, and at night explore the trails is not recommended. From 1896-1898 Poplar grove cemetery linked to this website, memorial ...

                                               

Municipal Historic Resources of Edmonton

                                               

Registered Historic Resources in Edmonton

                                               

Forts in the Northwest Territories

                                               

Forts in Nova Scotia

                                               

Forts in Yukon

                                               

Aurora Radial Railway Bridge Abutment

Aurora radial railway bridge abutment is all that remains of the bridge that was built across the Grand trunk railway in 1899, composed of the Metropolitan street Railway company, which built its radial line from Toronto along Yonge street throug ...

                                               

Chalmers United Church (Kingston, Ontario)

Chalmers United Church in Kingston, Ontario, Canada-the United Church of Canada, Church. It is located on a unique triangular property at the intersection of clergy, Barrie and Earl streets, immediately adjacent to the northeast corner of Queens ...

                                               

Ernestown railway station

Ontario law the designation of "heritage" notes that the station "one of only nine first-generation Grand trunk stations surviving from the thirty-four stations built along the line of the Italian style which already became identified with railro ...

                                               

St. James on-the-Lines

St James is an historic Anglican garrison Church in penetanguishene, Ontario. The Church is still in use today, serving as the Anglican parish Church in Penetanguishene for services from Easter to Thanksgiving. The Church is protected by the heri ...

                                               

St. Marys Cathedral, Kingston

St. Marys Cathedral in Kingston, Ontario, Canada-a Roman Catholic Cathedral. This is one of four churches located within 600 meters along the streets of the clergy.

                                               

Havelock railway station

Havelock railway station is a former canadian Pacific railway station in Havelock, Ontario. He recognized the train station heritage. The station is located on the mileage 93.70 canadian Pacifics subdivision of Havelock. The train station is priv ...

                                               

Centre dInterpretation de la Cote-de-Beaupre

AUX Trois Couvents, formerly known as the centre dInterpretation de La côte-de-beaupré, located in château-richer on Royal Avenue known as Museum of La côte-de-beaupré, M. R. Z. 1996. This is also part of the route de La Nouvelle-France group, on ...

                                               

St. Charles Borromeo Cathedral, Joliette

The Cathedral of Saint Charles Borromeo is the name given to a religious building belonging to the Catholic Church, is located in Joliette, a town in the administrative region Lantier in the southern part of the province of Quebec. The headquarte ...

                                               

Saint-Dominique Church (Quebec City)

Saint-Dominique Church is a Roman Catholic Church in Quebec city, Quebec, Canada. It was built between 1929 and 1930. In 2014 the Church was added to the repertoire du Patrimoine Quebecs culture.

                                               

Sainte-Jeanne-de-Chantal (Ile Perrot)

Saint-Jean-de-Chantal is a Catholic Church in Perrault, to the West of the island of Montreal in the canadian province of Quebec. Built in 1773-74, this is one of the oldest surviving rural churches in North America.

                                               

Castles in the Central Bohemian Region

                                               

Castles in the Hradec Kralove Region

                                               

Castles in the Karlovy Vary Region

                                               

Castles in the Liberec Region

                                               

Castles in the Moravian-Silesian Region

                                               

Castles in the Olomouc Region

                                               

Castles in the Pardubice Region

                                               

Castles in the Plzen Region

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →