Топ-100 ★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 358

★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 358




                                               

Philippi Historic District

In Philippi historic district is a national historic district located in Philippi, Barbour County, West Virginia, USA. It includes 113 troops, buildings and one building the troops, from the mid-19th century to the beginning of the 20th century. ...

                                               

Wheeling Historic District

Katya historic district, also known as Katjas Central business district, is a national historic district located at wheeling, Ohio County, West Virginia. The district includes 205 the contribution of buildings in the Central business district of ...

                                               

Robert C. Woods House

Robert C. woods house, also known as the Jacob S. Rhodes house, is a historic building located in the city of wheeling in Ohio County, West Virginia, USA. It was built between 1839 and 1845, and 2 1 ⁄ 2-story, 13-room brick, with Italian-style fa ...

                                               

Greek Revival houses in West Virginia

                                               

Scrabble, West Virginia

Scrabble is an unincorporated community in Berkeley County, West Virginia, USA. According to the information system of geographical names, the community was known as hard Scrabble, hard Scrabble town, and the poor throughout its history. Communit ...

                                               

Baltimore and Ohio and Related Industries Historic District

Baltimore Ohio and related industries historic district includes part of Martinsburg, West Virginia in both sides of the Baltimore and Ohio railroad as it passes through the city. The district includes the Baltimore and Ohio railroad Martinsburg ...

                                               

Clarksburg Downtown Historic District

Clarksburg center historic district is a national historic district located in the city of Clarksburg, United States of America, the state of West Virginia. The district includes 119 units, building 16 blocks from the Central business district of ...

                                               

Downtown Elkins Historic District

Downtown historic district is a national historic district located at Elkins, Randolph, West Virginia. It encompasses 65 contributing buildings in the Central business district of Elkins. It includes mostly commercial buildings built in the late ...

                                               

Downtown Richwood Historic District

Center Richwood historic district is a national historic district located in Richwood, Nicholas County, West Virginia. The district includes 51 contribution of buildings in the Central business district Richwood. They consist mainly of two-and th ...

                                               

Fleming–Watson Historic District

Tom Fleming–Watson historic district consists of 365 works and 1 structure of architecture significance on 84 acres in Fairmont, West Virginia. This is two irregular areas, separated by a ravine, about a limited Fairmont Avenue, second and Fay st ...

                                               

Henderson Hall Historic District

Henderson hall historic district is a historic house and national historic district located in Williamstown, wood County, West Virginia. It includes 10 buildings, troops 4 clearing, a plot of 1 troops; troops 1 object. The main building is "Hende ...

                                               

Walton Wait House

Walton wait House is a historic home located at Parkersburg, wood County, West Virginia. It was built between 1860 and 1870, and is a two-story, frame house is transitional Greek revival / Italianate style of architecture. It has a gable roof wit ...

                                               

Log buildings and structures on the National Register of Historic Places in West Virginia

                                               

Spring Hill Cemetery Historic District

Spring hill cemetery historic district is a national historic district located in Charleston, West Virginia. District area of 172 hectares, is located on a row in the shade of the trees and the picturesque hills overlooking Central Charleston and ...

                                               

Barboursville Historic District

Center and historic district is a national historic district located at barboursville, in the County of Cabell, West Virginia. The district includes 20 contributing buildings in the Central business district and close to objects and mostly contai ...

                                               

West Union Downtown Historic District

West Unions historic downtown is a national historic district located in West Union, Doddridge County, West Virginia. It includes 27 troops, buildings that include commercial and civic center of the city, and the adjacent houses. The area include ...

                                               

Blennerhassett Hotel

Blennerhassett Hotel is a historic hotel located in Parkersburg, wood County, West Virginia. It was opened in 1889 in the Queen Anne style. The hotel was listed on the national register of historic places in 1982. Happened in 1986, complete resto ...

                                               

Brock Hotel (Summersville, West Virginia)

The hotel is Brock, also known as the Brock House, is a historic hotel located in the city of Summersville, Nicholas County, West Virginia. It was built around 1890 and is a large 2½-story frame dwelling. It offers a wide, shady verandas and high ...

                                               

North Street Historic District (New Martinsville, West Virginia)

North street historic district is a national historic district located at new Martinsville, Wetzel County, West Virginia. It includes 23 troops, buildings which include residential and commercial district of new Martinsville. Most of the building ...

                                               

Salem Historic District (Salem, West Virginia)

Historic Salem is a national historic district, located in Salem, Harrison County, West Virginia. The district includes 28 contributing buildings in the Central business district after a devastating fire in 1902. The district is almost exclusivel ...

                                               

Williamson Historic District

Williamson historic district is a historic district Williamson West Virginia that roughly is bordered by the Norfolk and Western railway, Pritchard, Poplar, Park, mulberry and Elm streets.

                                               

Monroe Street East Historic District

Monroe street East historic district is a national historic district located at wheeling, Ohio County, West Virginia. The district includes six buildings troops. They are of the Greek Church in the Renaissance style, built in 1837, Roman Tuscan s ...

                                               

Virginian Railway Yard Historic District

The Virginian railway yard historic district is a national historic district located at Princeton, Mercer County, West Virginia. The district consists of 14 troops, buildings, land 1 troop, and 1 contribution structure related to railway property ...

                                               

Summers House

Summer house is a historic house located at 805 Loudon heights road Charleston, West Virginia. Elizabeth and Okay in the summer built a house in 1939, Elizabeth worked extensively in the theatre, while Kay was a well-known local banker. The house ...

                                               

Trump–Lilly Farmstead

The trump–Lilly Farmstead historic farmstead located near Hinton and summers County, West Virginia. The property includes seven buildings with troops, and the troops, a representative of border farm Appalachian. The main house is a typical two-st ...

                                               

Parkinson & Dockendorff

Parkinson & Dockendorff was an architectural firm based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, who was known for his work developed from 1905 to 1930-ies. The firms two named partners were albert Edward Parkinson and Bernard Joseph Dockendorff. The firm is cre ...

                                               

Bellin Building

The building is located in a historical building with office, built in the Bellin-Buchanan building together. on the corner of East walnut St. and Washington St. in downtown green Bay, Wisconsin. The building represents a point on the packers her ...

                                               

East Park Historic District (Stoughton, Wisconsin)

East Park historic district in Stoughton, Wisconsin is located in 7 acres historic district that was listed on the National register of historic places in 2003. It includes East Park and 19 contributing buildings that face North and West. Park sh ...

                                               

Grimm Book Bindery

Grimm book Bindery located in Madison, Wisconsin. He was added to the national register of historic places in 1986 and in the State register of historic places in 1989.

                                               

Medford Post Office

In 1937 a post office in Medford is located in downtown Medford, Wisconsin. He was added to the national register of historic places in 2000. Until 1937, the post office Medfords were placed in the J. W. Benn building, just up the street. Benn Me ...

                                               

Henry Spencer Smith House

Henry Spencer Smith was the son of pioneer industrialist Elisha D. Smith. The hotel is located on East Forest Avenue historic part of the city, the house was added to the National register of historic places in 1982 and in the State register of h ...

                                               

Dr. Charles G. Crosse House

Dr. Charles house-Cross the city-Historic house, built around 1865 and located on a main street 133 W. in sun Prairie, Wisconsin, United States of America. It was listed on the National register of historic places in 1993. Charles city Cross move ...

                                               

Durwards Glen

Durwards Glen is a historic building located in the town of Caledonia, Columbia County, Wisconsin, to the North-East of the village of Merrimac. The land includes in the ravine located between steep cliffs, part of the Baraboo bluffs, adjacent to ...

                                               

Chauncey Hall House

The Chauncey hall house, also known as the knight house, located in Racine, Wisconsin, USA. He was added to the national register of historic places in 1976. Designed by architect Andrew Jackson Downing, he is a two-storey red brick house, built ...

                                               

William T. Leitch House

William Leitch the house that is located in a historic building located on the Eastern 752 Gorham street in Madison, Wisconsin. He was added to the national register of historic places on July 18, 1975.

                                               

Adam Dunlap Farmstead

Adam Dunlap farmstead, built by the family of Yankee settlers, was one of the first farms in the town of Mazomanie, Wisconsin. A number of original structures built around 1849 from stone quarried on the farm remains intact. The estate was added ...

                                               

Stephen Warren House

Stephen Warren house is a historic house located in Hartland, Wisconsin. This two-story brick house cream C. built in 1855 on a stone Foundation to Stephen Warren, the first settler of European descent in the heartland. It has elements of Greek r ...

                                               

Water Street Commercial Historic District (Shullsburg, Wisconsin)

On water street commercial historic district in Shullsburg in Lafayette County, Wisconsin, is 7 acres historic district that was listed on the National register of historic places in 1992. It includes 34 contributing buildings. It includes Shulls ...

                                               

Greek Revival houses in Wisconsin

                                               

Bedrud-Olson Farmstead

In Bedrud–Olson farmstead is intact, and tobacco and dairy farm with the surviving buildings, built in the period from 1856 to 1915 in Christiana, Dane County, Wisconsin. It was introduced in the state and national register of historic places in ...

                                               

John and Margaret Bell House

John and Margaret bell house is located in spring Prairie, Wisconsin. Two-storey stone house, built from local Sandstone S. 1850 sits on a 3.8 acre parcel. It was originally part of an 80-acre parcel and the other parcel was part of a farm. The h ...

                                               

Capt. Alexander A. Arnold Farm

In captain A. Alexander Arnold farm is located in Galesville, Wisconsin. The farm is off highway 53 opposite Gale / Atricky / Trempealeau school 19408 silver Creek road. The farm once belonged to the speaker of the National Assembly and Senator A ...

                                               

Central House Hotel

The hotel was built by Adam Bobel, the Prussian immigrant who served with the 20th regiment volunteer infantry of Wisconsin during the American Civil war. After a fire in 1881, the building was largely rebuilt. In 1898, the hotel was too crowded ...

                                               

Coman House

Koman house is located in a historic building, located on Third street 581 in Trempealeau, Wisconsin. It is locally significant as the best example of the Italian style in the village. It was the first brick house built in the community.

                                               

Commercial Hotel (Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin)

Originally known as the Schweizer block, this Italian-style Building first housed shops, offices and storage. He later became the Commodore hotel, commercial hotel, and the Fort Crawford hotel. The building was added to the State and National reg ...

                                               

William Dwelley House

William Dwelley house is a historic house located on the street 4-1002 in Hudson, Wisconsin. It is locally significant for its Association with William Dwelley, as well as its inclusion in the Italian style of architecture. This two-storey house ...

                                               

Gov. James T. Lewis House

                                               

Main Street Historic District (Darlington, Wisconsin)

Main street historic district in Darlington, Wisconsin is about limited main, Ann, Louisa and wells streets. It was listed as a historic district on the National register of historic places in 1994. It included 40 contribution of buildings on 8 a ...

                                               

Main Street Historic District (Lake Geneva, Wisconsin)

Main street historic district in lake Geneva, Wisconsin is a 2.5-acre historic district that was listed on the National register of historic places January 11, 2002. The listing has been changed in some way in a revised list on March 5, 2002. In ...

                                               

Old Main Street Historic District (Racine, Wisconsin)

Old main street historic district in Racine, Wisconsin is an area including a section on main street and which is roughly bounded second St., lake Ave.Fifth St., and Wisconsin Ave. This 17-acre site elements, built in 1847. He was listed on the n ...

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →