Топ-100 ★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 27

★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 27




                                               

Fort Hollingsworth–White House

Fort Hollingsworth–White house is a well preserved example of an early frontier Fort built in Alto, Georgia in the late 18th century. The Fort was built about 1793, Jacob Hollingsworth on newly opened lands resulting from treaties with the Cherok ...

                                               

Henry W. Grady House

Taylor-Grady house, also known as the Grady house, a historic house Museum and national historic landmark at 634 Prince Avenue in Athens, Georgia, USA. Built in the 1840s, this Greek Revival house is notable as the only survivor of the house of H ...

                                               

William Beith House

William Beith house, now known as House Museum Beith, is a registered historic place in St. Charles, Illinois. It retains much of its original following the exterior, while many other local structures have been significantly modified or plaster.

                                               

Dr. Richard Eells House

                                               

William L. Gregg House

After the completion of the Chicago, Burlington and Quincy railroad in 1864, the proportion of land that was to become the Westmont was sold by the Phipps industrial land trust. After the great fire in Chicago in late 1871, the land was again sol ...

                                               

Nicholas Jarrot Mansion

Nicholas Jarrot mansion is a historic building at 124 East First street in Cahokia mounds state historic site, Illinois, and works as an inactive historic site by the historic preservation Agency Illinois history. This is the State Historical Mus ...

                                               

Jones House (Pontiac, Illinois)

Jones house is a historic brick house in Pontiac Illinois. The house is sold on the US national register of historic places and is the second oldest brick house in Pontiac.

                                               

Little Brick House

Little brick house is located in a renovated 1860s home of the middle class in Vandalia, Illinois situated in the County of Fayette. The house is the only house in Vandalia, should be listed on the National register of historic places. It has bee ...

                                               

Minnie Stewart House

Minnie Stewart house, located at 1015 Euclid Ave. in Monmouth, Illinois, is the site of the formation of the womens fraternity Kappa gamma. The house was built by judge James H. Stewart about 1865. Minnie Stuart, Jamess daughter and studies at Mo ...

                                               

C. H. Moore House

C. H. Moore HOMESTEAD in Clinton, Illinois, is one of two registered historic places in the County of De Witt. Another house mile end sa, was entered in the register in 2003. The Moore house was added in 1979.

                                               

Muller House

The Mueller house is a historical house located in 500 North vail Avenue in Arlington heights, Illinois. W. F. Mueller built a home for his family and his soda water business in 1882. Business Muller was one of the first commercial companies in A ...

                                               

Robert R. McCormick Museum

                                               

Matthew T. Scott House

Matthew T. Scott house is a historic house located in Chenoa, Illinois. Chenoas founder Matthew T. Scott and his wife Julia green once lived in the house. It was constructed of two parts, the first part of the house was built in 1855 in a form kn ...

                                               

Sheldon Peck Homestead

                                               

Elihu Benjamin Washburne House

In Elihu Benjamin Washburne house, also known as the Washburne-Sheehan house, 1 ⁄ 2-story Greek Revival house located at 908 Third street in Galena, Illinois. Constructed in 1844-45, the building was built and owned by Elihu Benjamin Washburne, a ...

                                               

Lindley House

Casa Thomas Elwood Lindley was built on land granted in 1812 to Jonathan Lindley when he left North Carolina to settle in orange County, Indiana. Jonathan was the grandfather of Thomas Elwood Lindley and influential Quaker. He served in the state ...

                                               

Lusk Home and Mill Site

From Lusk home and mill site was the first development in modern Turkey, State Park, Indianas second oldest state Park. Makes it one of the best salmon Lusk was awarded this land for serving in the battle of Tippecanoe under William Henry Harriso ...

                                               

Paul Dresser Birthplace

The Paul dresser birthplace is located in Fairbanks Park in Terre Haute, Indiana, Vigo County, Indiana, on the corner of first and Farrington streets. The companys shares are listed on the national register of historic places, is the birthplace a ...

                                               

Olmsted Family Farmhouse

Family Olmsted house, also known as the Olmsted-Urban House, is a historic building located in Urbandale, Iowa, United States of America. Leander and Charlotte olmstead of Auburn, new York purchased 80 acres of land in Polk County, Iowa in 1867. ...

                                               

B.H. and J.H.H. Van Spanckeren Row Houses

B. H. and J. H. H. van Spanckeren row houses, also known as the Home of Wyatt Earp and the Pella historical society, housed in a historic building in the city of Pella, Iowa, United States of America. Van Spanckerens were brothers who, along with ...

                                               

Custer Home

Constructed in 1855 of native limestone, the Custer house is a historic house Museum located at Fort Riley in Kansas, USA. It reflects Fort Rileys earliest history and authentically depicts military home life on the Western frontier during the In ...

                                               

Grinter Place

The house was built by Moses Grinter where he and his half-Lenape Delaware wife lived until he died in 1878 and she in 1905. Grinters wifes Indian name" Windagamen,” which means" the sweetness”.She was one of about 25 women of Delaware who became ...

                                               

Warkentin House

The house of Warkentin house in Newton, Kansas, USA. The home of Bernhard Warkentin and Wilhelmina Eisenmayer Warkentin, it was built between 1886 and 1887. It is listed on the Kansas register of historic places and the National register of histo ...

                                               

Barlow House Museum

Thomas Jefferson Barlow and his wife left Georgetown, Kentucky in the spring of 1849 to settle in" the desert,” in the County of Ballard. Barlow bought 400 acres for $ 4 / acre for areas later incorporated into the city of Barlow. Near train depo ...

                                               

Samuel and Mary Logan Briggs House

Samuel and Mary Logan Briggs house, 315 Main St. in Stanford, Kentucky, was listed on the national register of historic places in 1975. He was also known as Harvey helm historical library and Museum. This five-Bay two-storey weatherboarded buildi ...

                                               

Butler-Turpin State Historic House

                                               

Old Fort Harrod State Park

Old Fort Harrod Park is a Park located in harrodsburg, Kentucky in the United States. The Park includes 15 acres and features a reconstruction of Fort Harrod, the first permanent American settlement in Kentucky. The Fort was named after James Har ...

                                               

Royal Spring Park

Royal spring Park is the site of a large spring in Georgetown, Kentucky, that the first settlements in the area provided water for the area. In addition to the spring, the Park has a log cabin built by former slave Milton Leach. The Park was adde ...

                                               

Joseph D. Bernard House

D. Joseph Bernard house is a historic house located in Rayne, Louisiana in the United States. The house is the former home of the first mayor Rhine, Joseph Bernard. As one of the oldest houses in Rhine. Today the house serves as the cultural hub ...

                                               

Redington Museum

Museum of Redington or Reddington house is a historic house and Museum in Waterville, Maine, listed on the National register of historic places. The Museum is located the headquarters of the Waterville historical society. Built in 1814, it is one ...

                                               

Marietta House Museum

                                               

Mount Aventine

Mount Aventine is a farm complex and national historic district located along the Potomac river in Br road, Charles County, Maryland. The complex includes the main house, second quarter 19th century, Greek revival influenced brick house. It was e ...

                                               

Poplar Hill Mansion

Major Levin handy purchased 357 acres 1.44 km 2 of Land outside of Salisbury in 1795 and began construction of this Federal-style building in the same year. Due to lack of funds, stemming from serious medical problems, major handy discontinued co ...

                                               

Price–Miller House

Price–Miller house is a historic building located in Hagerstown, Washington County, Maryland, USA. Is a 2 1 ⁄ 2-story, brick neo-classical style townhouse based on a high cut stone Foundation, was built circa 1824-1825. Price–Miller house was lis ...

                                               

Rackliffe House (Assateague State Park)

The Rackliffe house is located in a restored 18th-century coastal plantation house overlooking Sinepuxent Bay. The house is located in 11700 Tom Patton lane, Berlin, Maryland 21811, a short walk from the centre of the Island of Assateague State P ...

                                               

Schifferstadt (Frederick, Maryland)

Schifferstadt, also known as Scheifferstadt, it is the oldest standing house in Frederick, Maryland. Built in 1758, it is one of the countries best examples of the German-Georgian colonial architecture. He was appointed a national historic landma ...

                                               

1753 House

In 1753 the building is the historical copy of the decision of the Settlement House in Berkshire in 1753. Located in a field in the West end in Williamstown, Massachusetts, in the center of a roundabout at the intersection of Massachusetts route ...

                                               

Atwood House Museum

House Museum Atwood in Chatham, Massachusetts, is the property of the Chatham historical society which, in 1926, purchased the property of captain Joseph Atwood, to protect the property and to display and preserve articles and documents relating ...

                                               

Brocklebank–Nelson–Beecher House

In the Brocklebank–Nelson–Beecher house is a first period colonial house located at 108 East Main Street, Georgetown, Massachusetts. Now a nonprofit Museum owned by the Georgetown historical society. The entrance fee is not charged.

                                               

Capt. John Wilson House and Bates Ship Chandlery

Captain John Wilson house and Bates ship candles several historic buildings on elm street 4 in cohasset, Massachusetts. They are now owned by the Cohasset historical society. Opened in the summer, the captain John Wilson house is now a historic h ...

                                               

Cushing House Museum and Garden

The Cushing House Museum and garden, also known as the Home of Caleb Cushing, is a Federal style mansion with fine garden located on high street 98, Newburyport, Massachusetts, USA. It was the home of diplomat Caleb Cushing and is a national hist ...

                                               

Capt. Edward Durant House

Durant-Kenrick house and grounds is a historic late first period house at 286 Waverly Avenue in Newton centre, Massachusetts, that is now a historical house Museum.

                                               

Elias Davis House

                                               

Fisher–Richardson House

The Fisher–Richardson house is a historic house at 354 Willow street in Mansfield, Massachusetts. Built between 1743 and 1751, it is considered to be the towns old house. The house was restored in 1930, and now is a Museum.

                                               

Fobes-ODonnell House

In Fobes-Odonnell house historic home Museum, 1221 old main road in Oakham, Massachusetts. Probably built in the second half of the 18th century, it served as a tavern on what was then the major across the street, and housed the towns first post ...

                                               

Gen. Gideon Foster House

In life. Gideon foster house is a historic building at 35 Washington street in Peabody, Massachusetts. Two-story Federal style wood frame house was built in the early 1800-ies in place on main street. The house was bought in 1815 Gideon foster, a ...

                                               

George Peabody House Museum

The house-Museum of George Peabody is a historic house Museum in Washington street, 205 in Peabody, Massachusetts. It is dedicated to the life and deeds of a United States entrepreneur of the 19th century, patron of the arts and the citys namesak ...

                                               

Historic Deerfield

Historic Deerfield is a Museum dedicated to the heritage and preservation of Deerfield, Massachusetts, and the history of the valley of the Connecticut river. Its historic buildings, museums, and programs provide visitors with an understanding of ...

                                               

Isaac Winslow House

The house of Isaac Winslow, also known as the House Museum, Winslow, - the mansion, located in Marshfield, Massachusetts built around 1700. The house is listed on the National register of historic places.

                                               

John and Priscilla Alden Family Sites

John and family sites Priscilla Alden is a national historic landmark consisting of two separate properties in Duxbury, Massachusetts, USA. Both properties are important for their Association with John Alden, one of the settlers of the Plymouth c ...

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →