Топ-100 ★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 250

★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 250




                                               

Glenview Historic District (Memphis, Tennessee)

Glenview historic district is a district in Memphis, Tennessee that was listed on the National register of historic places as a historic district in 1999. The neighborhood between South Memphis and Midtown and limited Illinois Central railroad on ...

                                               

Madison Street Historic District (Clarksville, Tennessee)

Madison street historic district in Clarksville, Tennessee is a historic district that was listed on the National register of historic places in 1999. The area includes the work of Clarence Colley, a prominent Nashville architect active in the ea ...

                                               

Normal Station, Memphis

Normal station is a district in East Memphis, Tennessee, anchored by the University of Memphis, previously Memphis state University and was originally called West Tennessee normal school. It borders the University of Memphis in the North, Audubon ...

                                               

Russell House (Springfield, Tennessee)

Russell house is a historic mansion in Springfield, Tennessee, USA. It was developed in the colonial architectural style of the Renaissance. He was listed on the national register of historic places on November 22, 2011.

                                               

Speedway Terrace Historic District

Speedway terrace historic district, in Memphis, Tennessee, is a residential historic district that was listed on the National register of historic places in 1999. It includes 380 troops and buildings on 110 acres. It includes a concentration of m ...

                                               

Spring Creek Presbyterian Church

Spring Presbyterian Church Creek Presbyterian is a historic Church in Doaks Crossroads, Tennessee. The building is of Greek Revival, colonial Revival architecture and was added to the national register of historic places in 2000.

                                               

Stone Hall, Nashville

Stone hall is a historic mansion in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. It was designed by George D. Waller in the colonial architectural style of the Renaissance. He was included in the national register of historic places since November 17, 2010. The st ...

                                               

Bills-McNeal Historic District

Bills-McNeal historic district is located in 30 acres historic district in Bolivar, Tennessee that was listed on the national register of historic places in 1980. Then it included nine troops, buildings and troops, on the part of Lafayette, McNea ...

                                               

Boyd–Harvey House

In the Boyd–Harvey house-historic home located at 1321 Harvey road in County of West, Knox, Tennessee. It was designed in the Federal style and built by Thomas Boyd, Jr., and listed on the national register of historic places. The original house, ...

                                               

Jonesborough Historic District

In the Jonesboro historic district is a historic district in Jonesboro, Tennessee that was listed on the National register of historic places as a historic district Jonesboro in 1969. The staff of the historical Commission Tennessee surveyed 158 ...

                                               

Samuel McCammon House

House Samuel Mccammon, also known as the site of James whites house, is a historic building at 1715 riverside drive in Knoxville, Tennessee, USA. It is in the National register of historic places. Two-story brick house was built circa 1849-1851 S ...

                                               

Richard C. Napier House

Richard C. Napier house-a historic house in Charlotte, Tennessee, United States it was built around 1800 for Colonel Richard Napier, a senior it was designed in the Federal architectural style. In 1823 he was inherited by his son, Richard S. Hami ...

                                               

Adams Avenue Historic District

On Adams Avenue historic district in Memphis, tn is 9 acres historic district that was listed on the National register of historic places in 1980. It contains six contributing works: Police station in Memphis 1911, 128 or 130 ava Adams. Fire engi ...

                                               

Western State Hospital Historic District

Western state hospital historic district 37 acres of the historic city in Bolivar, Tennessee that was listed on the national register of historic places in 1987. Then it included seven buildings and four troops do not make alone. He also was know ...

                                               

Beaver Dam Plantation

For the beaver plantations, dams in North Carolina, you will see beaver dam plantation house. Beaver plantations, dams, also known as William cannon Houston house, located in a historic mansion on a southern plantation in Woodbury, Tennessee, USA.

                                               

Bolivar Court Square Historic District

Bolivar court square historic district in the Bolivar, tn is located in 14 acres historic district that was listed on the National register of historic places in 1980. Then it was attended by 28 contributing buildings and troops. It also includes ...

                                               

Roane County Courthouse (Tennessee)

The old building of the roane County Courthouse in Kingston, Tennessee, the County of Rowan. Built in 1850, it is one of the six remaining district courts in the U.S. state of Tennessee. The old countys courthouse was the second courthouse, repla ...

                                               

Dr. Benjamin Franklin Smith House

The house was built in the early 1850-ies William M. Hackney, a horses saddler. It was bought by Dr. Benjamin Frank Smith in 1855. By 1860, he owned eight slaves. During the American Civil war of 1861-1865, by his son, William T. Smith served in ...

                                               

Trenton Historic District (Trenton, Tennessee)

Trenton historic district in Trenton, Tennessee is a 52 ACRE historic district that was listed on the National register of historic places in 1982. The list includes 96 contributing buildings. In its national register nomination, "regional cultur ...

                                               

Greek Revival houses in Tennessee

                                               

Colonel McNeal House

Colonel McNeal house, also known as the McNeil place, or Ezekiel Polk McNeal house-mansion in the Italian style in Bolivar, Tennessee, County Hardeman, Tennessee. The house was built for major McNeals Ezekiel Polk and his wife after their only ch ...

                                               

Fite-Williams-Ligon House

It is located at 212 Fite Avenue West in Carthage, a small town in the County of Smith, Tennessee. He sits on the cliff half a mile from the Cumberland river.

                                               

Bemis Historic District

Bemis historic district, in Bemis, Tennessee and Jackson, Tennessee, is a historic district that was listed on the National register of historic places in 1991. It includes Bungalow / craftsman, mission Revival / Spanish, Dutch colonial Revival, ...

                                               

Airdrie (Nashville, Tennessee)

Airdrie and.to.and. House Petway or Buell-king house is a historic house and former plantation in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. Built in frame from 1797 to 1808, he was a southern plantation with slaves from Africa in the era of the Civil war. After ...

                                               

Elmwood (Murfreesboro, Tennessee)

Elmwood is a historic mansion on a former plantation, located in Rutherford County near Murfreesboro, Tennessee, USA, was built in 1840, Thomas hord, a lawyer who owned slaves. It was designed in the classical architectural style of the Renaissan ...

                                               

Hurricane Mills Rural Historic District

In the hurricane mills rural historic district, in hurricane mills, Tennessee is a 300 acre historic district that was listed on the National register of historic places in 1999. The list includes five contributing buildings, clearing four troops ...

                                               

James Monroe Avent House

The home of James Monroe AVENT in Hickory valley, Tennessee, were included in the national register of historic places in 2001. Its a two-and-a-half-story Queen Anne frame wooden structure on a brick Foundation. It was considered essential, as th ...

                                               

Colonel A. M. Shook House

Colonel A. M. shook house is a historic residence in Tracy city, tn, USA. He was listed on the national register of historic places on April 1, 1987.

                                               

Daniel House (Knoxville, Tennessee)

Daniel house is a historic home located at 2701 Woodson drive in Knoxville, Tennessee. It was designed in 1948-1949 James W. Fitzgibbon, and creates Qualls George. The structure was uniquely built into a hillside from salvaged barracks structural ...

                                               

Marshall R. Sanguinet

                                               

Bayard Witt

                                               

Plainview Hardware Company Building

In Plainview hardware company Building at 210 S. Main street in perryton, Texas, was listed on the national register of historic places in 1990. This two-storey brickwork in art Deco style, with dressed limestone cladding on the front and common ...

                                               

Cuero I Archeological District

In Cuero I archaeological district, in the vicinity of Cuero, Texas, is 57.000 acres historic district that was listed on the National register of historic places in 1974. It includes portions of DeWitt County, Texas and the district of Gonzales, ...

                                               

Greek Revival houses in Texas

                                               

Anderson County Courthouse (Texas)

County courthouse Anderson is a historic court, located at 1 the square in Palestine, Anderson County, Texas. Beaux-arts style House was built on the top of the highest hill in Palestine. Austin architect Charles Henry page and Louis Charles page ...

                                               

Alfred Horatio Belo House

The house of Alfred Horatio and white historic mansion in Dallas, Texas, USA. It was constructed for Colonel Alfred Horatio Belo, a veteran of the Confederate States army and the founder of the "Dallas morning news", circa 1900. He remained in th ...

                                               

Montana Avenue Historic District

Montana Avenue historic district in El Paso, Texas is a historic district that was listed on the National register of historic places in 2004. It comprises an area of 26 acres, in the 1000 to 1500 blocks of Montana Avenue. It includes 69 contribu ...

                                               

Willacy County Courthouse

The Willacy County courthouse is a historic three-story building in raymondville, Texas, and former County courthouse Willacy, Texas. It was designed in the classical architectural style of the Revival, and it was the County courthouse until Febr ...

                                               

Moores Crossing Historic District

Moores crossing historic district is a village located in rural Travis County nine miles Southeast of Austin, Texas, near the International airport Austin–Bergstrom. The place was used as a low-water crossing of onion Creek in the early 1840-ies, ...

                                               

St. Marys Catholic Church (Brenham, Texas)

Catholic Church. Mary-a historic Catholic Church at 701 Church in brenham, Texas. It was built in 1935 and added to the national register of historic places in 1990.

                                               

Caldwell County Courthouse (Texas)

County courthouse Caldwell is located in the historic court, located in Lockhart, TX, USA. The courthouse was built in 1894 to replace the existing Tribunal, which was too small for the growing County. The courthouse was designated a recorded Tex ...

                                               

Central Presbyterian Church (Amarillo, Texas)

Central Presbyterian Church is a historic Church at 1100 Harrison street in Amarillo, Texas. It was built in the late Gothic revival style, the Tudor style and was added to the national register in 1991.

                                               

Morgan A. and Clarissa R. Knapp House

Morgan A. and Clarissa R. Knapp house, 106 South 100 East in Richmond, Utah, was listed on the National register of historic places in 2004. It is one-and-a-half-story, craftsman-style Bungalow, built in 1913-14. It has a full-width porch. Its ye ...

                                               

Superintendents Residence at the Utah State Hospital

The superintendents residence in the hospital of Utah is located in a historic building, located in a public hospital in the state of Utah East Provo, Utah, United States. It was listed on the National register of historic places in 1986. This co ...

                                               

Capitol Hill Historic District (Salt Lake City, Utah)

This area was originally roughly limited Beck, main and wall street, 300 North, Victory Road and Capitol Boulevard, and includes the Utah state Capitol. The district in 2002 was expanded to include an area roughly limited to 300 North, West, 400, ...

                                               

William Bonner House

The house is located on 110 East main street SR‑113. It was designed and built by John Watkins. It was listed on the National register of historic places on June 17, 1986.

                                               

Johnson–Hansen House

Johnson–Hansen house is one of the four corners.1870s houses remaining in this old, green residential area, which demonstrate the citys pattern grid. These old houses located on corner lot and seem to have been fired alternately in quarter sectio ...

                                               

Lehi Main Street Historic District

Lehi main street historic district is a 5 acre historic district in Lehi, Utah, which was listed on the National register of historic places in 1998. It includes work from 1891 and includes Italian and Gothic architecture. The list includes 19 bu ...

                                               

Greek Revival houses in Utah

                                               

Manti City Hall

Manti city hall is a historic building in Manti, Utah. Designed in the architectural style of the Italian, it was the city hall manti since 1882. He was included in the national register of historic places since June 27, 1985.

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →