Топ-100 ★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 227

★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 227




                                               

Shelbyville Historic District

In Shelbyville historic district is a historic district encompassing the core of Shelbyville, Illinois. The area includes 398 buildings, 293 of which are contributing buildings. Section Shelbyville posted on the centre Foundation in 1827 in the c ...

                                               

C. S. Soule House

C. Saul house is a historic house at 304 Laurel Avenue in highland Park, Illinois. Home Builder and date of construction not exactly known but was most likely built circa 1880. His first was the inhabitant of the village of Sula, pastor of the Pr ...

                                               

University Hall (Northwestern University)

University hall is the oldest building on northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, and the second building was built after the Old College, which stood on the campus until 1970-ies. The building uses a wide variety of roles since its constr ...

                                               

Downtown Momence Historic District

In downtown Momence historic district is a national historic district, which includes the commercial center of Momence, Illinois. The district includes 49 buildings, troops, all but two of which are commercial buildings, the remaining two-apartme ...

                                               

Elsah Historic District

In elsah historic district is a 350 acre historic district in ELSAH, Illinois. The district includes 48 troops, buildings that reflect the period of growth of villages in 1850-ies. With elsah was founded in 1853 as a river city on the Mississippi ...

                                               

Henry W. Miller House

Henry B. Miller house is a historic house located at 11672 West of Norris lane in Galena, Illinois. Henry V. Miller, wholesaler and flour dealer, who was instrumental in Galena a large flour industry, the house was built between 1847 and 1850. Th ...

                                               

Lucinda Hunter House

House Lucinda hunter is a historic building located at 101 East 8th street in Vermont, Il, USA. The house was built in the early 1870s Lucinda hunter, the mother of the village postmaster John Hiram hunter. The house is an example of gable front ...

                                               

Jacksonville Historic District (Jacksonville, Illinois)

Jacksonville historic district is a historic district covers 696 buildings in Jacksonville, Illinois. Buildings in the district were mostly built from 1829 to 1930-x years and represent nearly every popular architectural style of the time. Greek ...

                                               

Rockton Historic District

In the Rockton historic district is a national historic district that encompasses most of the village of Rockton, Illinois. The district includes 208 buildings, most of which are residential, city, commercial district was deliberately excluded fr ...

                                               

Upper Alton Historic District

In the upper Alton historic district is a historic district located in the North-East Alton, Illinois, in a separate town of upper Alton. The district includes the campuses of Shurtleff College and the Western military Academy, as well as the sur ...

                                               

Greek Revival houses in Illinois

                                               

Belvidere North State Street Historic District

In Belvidere North state street historic district is a historic district on the North side of the Kishwaukee river in Belvidere, Illinois. It basically consists of representative commercial construction architectural trends from 1865 to 1962. The ...

                                               

Benjamin Henry Grierson House

Benjamin Henry Grierson house is a historic house located at 852 East state street Jacksonville, Illinois. Built around 1850, the house was the home of a U.S. army General Benjamin Grierson from 1850 until his death. Grierson was a music teacher, ...

                                               

Blair Historic District

Blair historic district is a historic district located in downtown Belleville, Illinois. This area covers mainly the commercial district on the West side of the city, it includes 78 works, of which 57 are troops, buildings. The entire area is loc ...

                                               

Building at 201 North Market Street

Built in 1870, the building has architectural merit of the Italian commercial design, stylistically matching its neighbor to the North market street 203-205. The Italian style was popular in the United States from 1850s to the 1880-ies and has be ...

                                               

Building at 203-205 North Market Street

Building on 203-205 North market street-historic commercial building located at 203-205 North market street in Champaign, Illinois. Built around 1870, the building has the architectural value of design in the Italian style, stylistically matching ...

                                               

Cornelius Flagg Farmstead

Estate of Cornelius Flagg is an ancient farm located on the school road Tipton in Sherman, Illinois. Cornelius Flagg, a farmer and lumber businessman from Ohio, set on a farm in the 1870-ies. Farm, farms of the main building, two-storey brick bui ...

                                               

Decatur Downtown Historic District (Decatur, Illinois)

In the heart of the historic district is a historic district located in downtown DECATUR, Illinois. The district includes 75 buildings, 61 of which are considered significant or contributing to its historic character. During your stay in DECATUR ...

                                               

Delavan Commercial Historic District

At Delavan commercial historic district is a historic district in downtown Delavan, Illinois. The district consists of 26 buildings located along the two blocks from locust, 20 of which are contributing buildings. The oldest buildings in the dist ...

                                               

Downtown Aledo Historic District

In the center of the city of Aledo historic district is a national historic district located in downtown Aledo, Illinois. The district includes 75 troops, buildings and Park. Most of the buildings are commercial structures, but the area also incl ...

                                               

Robert L. Dulaney House

The house was built around 1864 Robert L. Dulan, a local lawyer and banker, and his family. The house is designed in Italian style and is one of ten homes in Marshall style. The walls of the house were built of brick, and the Foundation of limest ...

                                               

Fisher–Chapman Farmstead

Fisher–Chapman farmstead is a historic farm located in the 24818 Homeridge Dr. North of Jerseyville, Illinois. Cornelius B. Fisher, a new Jerseyan who began cattle in the County Jersey in 1838, established the farm, built a house in the Italian s ...

                                               

G.J. George House

G. J. George house is a historic building in the centre of Saint 205 V. In Fairfield, Illinois. The house was built in 1877 or 1878 to George. G. George, a Civil war veteran and local lawyer. Local architect George Chittenden designed the two-sto ...

                                               

Grafton Historic District (Grafton, Illinois)

Grafton historic district is a 6-acre historic district in Grafton, Illinois. The area includes two blocks of main street and the section of maple street connecting to Graftons the historic pier on the Mississippi river. The plots main street is ...

                                               

Cong. James M. Graham House

In Tsun. James M. Graham house is a historic house located on South 7th street 413 in Springfield, Illinois. Italian two-story house was the home of U.S. representative James M. Graham from 1896 until his death in 1945. Graham, who served in the ...

                                               

Henry N. Frentess Farmstead

Henry N. Frentress farmstead is a historic farm located at 19140 us route 20 West in East Dubuque, Illinois. The farm was founded in 1832 parents Henry N. Frentress, Henry, in the family, the most noteworthy and successful farmer, ran to the farm ...

                                               

Knuessl Building

Knuessl the building is a historic mid-19th-century commercial building in downtown Ottawa, Illinois. It was built in 1868 by a local pharmacist. Building Knuessl was added to the U.S. national register of historic places in 1992.

                                               

Lincoln Courthouse Square Historic District

Lincoln Courthouse historic district is located in Lincoln, Illinois, in the County of Logan. This area roughly restricted to Sangamon, Pekin, Chicago, Delavan, Broadway, and Pulaski streets. The district includes 112 works, 89 of which are contr ...

                                               

Marshall Business Historic District

Marshall business historic district is a historic district located in downtown Marshall, Illinois. The district includes the citys historical center and includes 56 buildings and structures, 46 of which are contributing buildings. Marshals the co ...

                                               

Monticello Courthouse Square Historic District

Monticello Courthouse historic district is a historic district in downtown Monticello, Illinois. The district comprises the historic center of the city, the County of piatt County, and is centered on the court of piatt County. 80 buildings includ ...

                                               

Mount Sterling Commercial Historic District

Mount sterling commercial historic district is a historic business district located in downtown mount sterling, Illinois. In the area located immediately South of the courthouse, brown County, comprises four entire districts, and parts of four, 3 ...

                                               

North Geneva Historic District

North Geneva historic district is a collection of 161 buildings and structures in Geneva, Illinois. 150 of them contribute to the areas historic integrity. The district was added to the National register of historic places in 1979, and was slight ...

                                               

North Wells Street Historic District

North wells street historic district is a commercial historic district located on the West side of the 1200 block of North wells street in the heart of Chicago, Illinois. The district consists of seven buildings, four stores, two factories and fi ...

                                               

Ropp-Grabill House

In ROPP-Grabill house is a historic house in the heart of Irving Park, Chicago, Illinois. And houses of modern construction and the original owners is unclear, it was built sometime in the early 1870-ies, making it part of the first wave of devel ...

                                               

Shriver Farmstead

Shriver farmstead is a historic farm located on County line road to the Northwest of virden was, Illinois. The farm consists of a historic farmhouse, barn, smokehouse, it also includes several modern outbuildings and 2 acres of land. Owner John R ...

                                               

Francis and Abbie Solon House

Francis and Abbie Solon house is a historic house located on South street 503 in Champaign, Illinois. Developed by William Barrett built the house for himself in 1867. Seeley brown, the architect designed the house in the subtype Tuscan Villa in ...

                                               

St. Louis Street Historic District

St. Louis street historic district is a residential historic district located along a few blocks of St. Louis street in Edwardsville, Illinois. The district includes 59 homes of which 51 are considered troops to the areas historic character. St. ...

                                               

Theodore H. O. Mattfeldt House

Theodore H. O. Mattfeldt house is a historic building located at 202 S. Marion St. in mount Pulaski, Illinois. The house was built about 1860 by Theodore H. O. Mattfeldt, policy-mount Pulaski, businessman, postmaster, and surveyor. In the Italian ...

                                               

William H. Van Epps House

William H. van Epps house is located in a historic building in Dixon, Illinois. This is an example of Italian architecture in. and was built around 1855. Van Epps was added to the U.S. national register of historic places in 1982.

                                               

Waterloo Historic District (Illinois)

Waterloo historic district is a historic district comprising most of Central Waterloo, Illinois. The district includes 271 buildings, of which 182 are troops and buildings to its historic character. The downtown district includes the town square ...

                                               

Howard K. Weber House

Howard K. Weber house is a historic house located on South 7th street 925 in Springfield, Illinois. Although the house was built in 1840, its current design of a series of additions and renovations which began in 1878. However, artifacts discover ...

                                               

White Hall Historic District

In the White hall historic district an 11-acre historic district in white Hall, Illinois. The district, which includes the two blocks from main street and about one block from Avenue Jacksonville, covers the White halls of the historic shopping d ...

                                               

Wood–Tellkamp House

Tree–Tellkamp the house is located in a historic building located on main street 82 in La Moille, Illinois. Charles S. wood, a local farmer, built the house around 1872 after his retirement. House Italian style design were the most difficult in t ...

                                               

Burgess-Osborne Memorial Auditorium

In the Burgess-Osborne memorial auditorium is a public auditorium at 1701 Wabash Avenue, Mattoon, Illinois. The building was constructed in 1952-53, using funds from the estate of a resident of Mattoon Emily Burgess-Osborne. Architect Oliver W. S ...

                                               

Ross Beatty House

House Ross Beatty is located in a historic building in 1499 Sheridan road in highland Park, Illinois. Built in 1893, the house is the first of two houses built for the steel magnate John Ross. Beattie in highland Park. The house was primarily des ...

                                               

Buena Park Historic District

Buena Park historic district is a residential historic district in the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois. First developed in the 1890s, the area was originally planned to be a high class Suburban area of Chicago with spacious houses. Development in th ...

                                               

France Hotel

France Hotel is located in a historic building, located at 118 E. court St. Paris, Illinois. The classical Revival building was built in 1924. It is listed on the National register of historic places.

                                               

Galesburg Historic District

Galesburg historic district-496-acre historic district in Galesburg, Illinois. The district includes 1049 troops, buildings and cities, contains the original circuit boards, as well as several of the old quarters. The land area South of North str ...

                                               

John W. Lewis House

John W. Lewis House is a historic home located on Saint-503 Chestnut in Marshall, Illinois. The house was built between 1906 and 1908 John W. Lewis, a politician and early settler in Clark County. Architects Barber & Kluttz has issued a 2 1 ⁄ 2 - ...

                                               

Moultrie County Courthouse

County courthouse Moultrie is the only place in the County of Moultrie, Illinois, listed on the National register of historic places. Located in Sullivan County, court has been listed since 1995.

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →