Топ-100 ★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 159

★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 159




                                               

War Memorial, Lancaster Cemetery

War memorial, Lancaster cemetery, was built in memory of the fallen in the Crimean war. It was erected in 1860 by the local architect E. G. Paley. Its estimated cost was £120-140, but Paley made no charge for it. The monument was built in the Car ...

                                               

Wennington Hall

Wennington hall is a former country house in Wennington, a village in the Lancaster district in Lancashire, England. The house is a listed grade II and now occupied by Wennington hall school.

                                               

Wyresdale Park

Wyresdale Park of an English country house and licensed wedding celebration is in the forest of Bowland to the North-East of Scorton, Lancashire, England.

                                               

St Silas Church, Blackburn

The Church of St. Silas, in Preston new road, Blackburn, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Blackburn with Darwen, in the deanery of Blackburn diocese. The Church is included in the national heritage lis ...

                                               

St Margarets Church, Burnage

The Church of St. Margaret in any burnage lane, any burnage district of Manchester, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Heaton, from the deanery of Manchester, and in the diocese of Manchester. It is listed as a nati ...

                                               

St John the Evangelists Church, Clifton

SV. John the Evangelist Church, also known as the parish Church of Lund, is located on the isolated site near the village of Clifton, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Kirkham, in the deanery of Lancast ...

                                               

St Marys Church, Dalton-in-Furness

St. Marys Church is located in Dalton-in-Furness, Cumbria, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Furness, deanery of Westmoreland and Furness, and the diocese of Carlisle. His benefices were United with that of St Pete ...

                                               

Devonshire Buildings

Devonshire building two adjacent houses in barrow island, barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, England. They are both recorded in the national heritage list for England as a designated grade II* listed building. Built in the 1870-ies in the barrow Iron sh ...

                                               

St Thomas Church, Garstang

St. Thomas Church of England Church in garstang, a market town in Lancashire, England. It is an active Church of England parish Church in the diocese of Blackburn and the deanery of Lancaster. The Church was built in 1770 as a chapel of ease to t ...

                                               

St Marys Church, Goosnargh

The Church of St Mary, the Anglican Church in goosnargh, a village North of Preston in Lancashire, England. The Church dates from the Middle ages, it was extended in the 16th century and restored twice in the 19th century. St Marys is an active p ...

                                               

St Bartholomews Church, Great Harwood

St Bartholomews Church is located in great Harwood, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the diocese of Blackburn. The Church is included in the national heritage list for England as a designated grade II* listed building.

                                               

St Michaels Church, Grimsargh

The Church of St Michael in the village of Grimsargh, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery Grimsargh in Preston deanery, and the diocese of Blackburn. The Church is included in the national heritage list for ...

                                               

St Cuthberts Church, Halsall

The Church of St Cuthberts Anglican Church in Halsall village in Lancashire, England. It is an active parish Church in the diocese of Liverpool and the deanery of Warrington. The oldest parts of the Church date from the 14th century and has had a ...

                                               

St Wilfrids Church, Halton-on-Lune

The Church of St. Wilfrids Anglican Church in Halton-on-Lune, a village in the English County of Lancashire. It is an active parish Church in the diocese of Blackburn and the deanery of Lancaster. Halton can be the site of an ancient Anglo-Saxon ...

                                               

New St Leonards Church, Langho

The new Church of St leonards is located in whalley new road between the villages Langho and Billington in Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Whalley, in the deanery of Blackburn diocese.

                                               

Holy Trinity Church, Little Ouseburn

Holy Trinity Church stands to the North-East of the village of Little Ouseburn, North Yorkshire, England. This Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Ripon, the deanery of Richmond, and diocese of Leeds. His incumbency will be United with those ...

                                               

St Cuthberts Church, Lytham

St Cuthberts Anglican Church in Lytham, Lancashire, England. It was built 1834-1835, replacing the previous Church on the same place. It is an active parish Church in the diocese of Blackburn. In 1971 it was designated a grade II* listed building.

                                               

National Westminster Bank, Barrow-in-Furness

National Westminster Bank building in barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, England is located at the intersection of Abbey road and Duke street. It was designed by Paley and Austin architects and built between 1873-74 and was designated by English heritag ...

                                               

Church of St Peter and St Paul, Ormskirk

Church. Peter and Paul is located in Ormskirk, Lancashire, England. Dating from no later than the 12th century, it is one of only three churches in England to the tower and spire, and the only one to have them both in the same part of the Church. ...

                                               

St Chads Church, Poulton-le-Fylde

The Church of St. prepared by the Anglican Church in Poulton-Le-Fylde, a town on the Fylde coastal plain in Lancashire, England. It is an active parish Church in the diocese of Blackburn and the deanery of Lancaster. It is listed as a national he ...

                                               

St Andrews Church, Leyland

The Church of St. Andrews is an Anglican Church in Leyland, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the diocese and deanery of Blackburn Blackburn. The Church is included in the national heritage list for England as a desig ...

                                               

St John the Baptists Church, Atherton

SV. John the Baptist Church in market place, Atherton, greater Manchester, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery, whether in the deanery Church of the city and diocese of Manchester. Together with St. George and St. Phili ...

                                               

St John the Evangelists Church, Farnworth

SV. John the Evangelist Church in Church street, Farnworth, greater Manchester, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Bolton deanery and the diocese of Manchester. His benefices United with the St. Peters, Farnworth, H ...

                                               

St Peters Church, Scorton

St. Peters Church is situated in the village of Scorton, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Garstang, the Lancaster deanery and the diocese of Blackburn. His benefices connected with the All Saints, barn ...

                                               

Christ Church, Thornton

Christ Church, meadows Avenue, Thornton, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Poulton, in the deanery of Lancaster and diocese of Blackburn.

                                               

St Johns Church, Waberthwaite

Church. John located on the South Bank of the river Esk in the village hall Waberthwaite in the former parish of Waberthwaite, Cumbria, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Calder, of the deanery of West Cumberland an ...

                                               

Winmarleigh Hall

Winmarleigh hall is a former country house located to the South of the village of Winmarleigh, Lancashire, England, used as entertainment center.

                                               

St Bartholomews Church, Barbon

The Church of St. Bartholomew is located in Barbon, Cumbria, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Kendal, which deanery of Westmoreland and Furness, and the diocese of Carlisle. His benefices United with the St. Mary ...

                                               

St Marys Church, Borwick

St. Marys Church is located to the North of the village of Borwick, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Tunstall, in the deanery of Lancaster and diocese of Blackburn. His incumbency will be United with t ...

                                               

St John the Evangelists Church, Crawshawbooth

SV. John the Evangelist Church in the village of Crawshawbooth, near Rawtenstall, Lancashire, England. This is a redundant Anglican Church in the deanery informed Rosendal, in the deanery of Bolton, and the diocese of Manchester. His benefices we ...

                                               

St Peters Church, Field Broughton

St. Peters Church is located in the village of Field Broughton, Cumbria, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Windermere, the deanery of Westmorland and Furness, and the diocese of Carlisle. His benefices United with ...

                                               

All Saints Church, Hertford

All Saints Church is located in Queens road, Hertford, Hertfordshire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Hertford and ware, of the deanery of Hertford and diocese of Saint Albans. It is a civic Church of the city an ...

                                               

St Marys Church, Lower Ince

St. Marys Church is located in Warrington road, lower Ince, Ince-In-Makerfield, Wigan, greater Manchester, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Wigan, the deanery of Warrington and diocese of Liverpool.

                                               

St Johns Church, Rawtenstall

Church. John is a redundant Anglican Church in Newchurch road, Cloughfold, Rawtenstall, Lancashire, England. It is listed as a national heritage for England as a designated grade II degree.

                                               

St Johns Church, St Johns in the Vale

Church. John in the valley of St Johns In the Vale, Cumbria, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Derwent, of the deanery of West Cumberland and the diocese of Carlisle. His benefices United with the St. Marys, and an ...

                                               

Church of the Good Shepherd, Tatham

Church of the Good Shepherd on Tatem fell in Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish Church in the deanery of Tunstall, in the deanery of Lancaster and diocese of Blackburn. His benefices United with the SV. Wilfrid, Melling, St John ...

                                               

Christ Church, Wesham

Christ Church-Anglican Church in Wesham, a small town in the English County of Lancashire. It is an active parish Church in the diocese of Blackburn and the deanery of Lancaster. It was built in 1893-94 by Paley, Austin and Paley, and is recorded ...

                                               

Great Victorian Way

The great Victorian way was an unbuilt infrastructure project, plans for which were presented to the parliamentary Committee on Metropolitan communications designer Joseph Paxton in June 1855. It would have consisted of a ten mile covered loop ar ...

                                               

London Road Cemetery

Not to be confused with London road to the cemetery in Brentwood London road cemetery is a 17 hectares 42 hectares cemetery in Coventry, England architect: Joseph Paxton and opened in 1847. It is located to the South-East of the city centre and i ...

                                               

St Peters, London Docks

St Peters, Wapping, is a monument of the Anglican Church in Wapping lane, Wapping, London, e1w 2RW. It was built in 1865-1939 developed by F. H. Pownall. The Church was the first Anglican mission to the poor of London. Work was started in 1856, t ...

                                               

St Andrews Church, Roker

St Andrews, ROKER is the Anglican parish Church in Sunderland, England. He is recognized as one of the finest churches of the first half of the twentieth century and the masterpiece of Edward Schroeder prior. Design St Andrews has attracted many ...

                                               

Humboldt mules ears

Wyethia Longicaulis is a species of flowering plant in the Aster family known by the common name Humboldt mule-ears the. It is endemic to California, where it occurs in the Northern coast ranges and Klamath mountains. It grows in mountain and foo ...

                                               

St Marys Chapel, Arley

The chapel of St. Mary is a private chapel to Arley hall near the village of Arley, Cheshire, England. It is listed as a national heritage for England as a designated grade II* listed building. The chapel is located in the North-East of the hall.

                                               

St Pauls Church, Whitley Bay

St. Pauls Church is the Parish Church of Whitley Bay, North Tyneside, UK.The Church was founded in 1864. The official name of the Church is St. Pauls Church, cullercoats not but it is located near the centre of the city, not the suburbs, not cull ...

                                               

St Peters Church, Elford

The Church of St. Peter, near the parish Church in the village of Elford, Staffordshire in the UK. The Church is located on the Eastern edge of the village, on the North Bank of the river tame. The Church is grade II* listed building. The Church ...

                                               

Midland Bridge

The Midland bridge is a road bridge across the river Avon in bath, Somerset, England. It was originally built in 1870 by the Midland railway company to allow access to and from the station the goods in Sydenham on the South Bank of the river Avon ...

                                               

Surrey House

Surrey house, in Norwich, England, is the historic home of the insurance company Aviva and the grade I listed building. This is an example of Edwardian architecture in designed by George Skipper and built between 1900 and 1912 years. The skipper ...

                                               

Royal Mint Court

The Royal mint is a property on little tower hill tower hill and is situated in Londons East end, near Londons financial district. The site was the home of the Royal mint from 1809 until 1967 and was a kind of a Cistercian Abbey, built in 1348 an ...

                                               

Burnham Westgate Hall

52.945788°N 0.722072°E / 52.945788, 0.722072 Burnham Westgate hall is a Georgian country house near Burnham Market, Norfolk, about 2 miles / 3.2 km South of the North Norfolk coast. It was rebuilt in the style of Palladio in 1780-ies by John Soan ...

                                               

Hyde Close drill hall, Winchester

The building was designed by sir John Soane and completed in 1795. After a period as a school working under the leadership of the Reverend Charles Richards, and then as the local headquarters of the salvation Army, it became the headquarters of t ...

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →