Топ-100 ★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 116

★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 116




                                               

Cotton Fort

The Fort was probably built during the reign of Henry VIII of England, although others suggest that it may be Elizabethan. He took the form of a shaft, with three cannons mounted. It was built to the North of the man, which these days is South fr ...

                                               

St Peter at Arches Church, Lincoln

St Peter at arches Church, Lincoln was the ancient Church in Lincoln, England, which was demolished and re-built 1720-24 or S. Francis and William Smith of Warwick. The Church was located just North of the intersection of high street and silver s ...

                                               

Former churches in Bedfordshire

                                               

Former churches in Berkshire

                                               

Former churches in Bristol

                                               

Former churches in Cambridgeshire

                                               

Former churches in Cheshire

                                               

Churches preserved by the Historic Chapels Trust

                                               

Former churches in Cumbria

                                               

Former churches in Derbyshire

                                               

Former churches in Dorset

                                               

Former churches in County Durham

                                               

Former churches in East Sussex

                                               

Former churches in Essex

                                               

Former churches in Hertfordshire

                                               

Former churches in Lancashire

                                               

Former churches in Merseyside

                                               

Former churches in Gloucestershire

                                               

Former churches in Greater Manchester

                                               

Former churches in Kent

                                               

Former churches in London

                                               

Former churches in Norfolk

                                               

Former churches in North Yorkshire

                                               

Former churches in Northumberland

                                               

Former churches in Nottinghamshire

                                               

Former churches in Oxfordshire

                                               

Former churches in Somerset

                                               

Former churches in Surrey

                                               

Former churches in West Sussex

                                               

Former churches in West Yorkshire

                                               

Former churches in Wiltshire

                                               

Former churches in Yorkshire

                                               

Baynards Park

Baynards Park is 2.000 acres of the property and the site of the demolished country house with the existing farm buildings are in private ownership, in the South of the parishes of Ewhurst and Cranleigh, Surrey.

                                               

Conington Castle

Castle conington was a 16th-century building in Conington, Huntingdonshire, England, built for sir Robert cotton. It was demolished in 1955 by the then owner, the family of Heathcote. Sir John cotton 1662-1702 never lived in the house, and it fel ...

                                               

Debden Hall, Uttlesford

There was another Debden Hall in Essex, in Epping Forest Debden hall was a country house in the North-West of the County of Essex, in England. It was demolished in 1936. Debden, Uttlesford is a village, parish and manor South of saffron Walden. I ...

                                               

Eastwich Park

Eastwick Park was built by the French Huguenot architect Nicholas Dubois S. 1665-1735 between 1726 and 1728 sir Conyers Darcy and his wife, Elizabeth, daughter of John Rotherham, of much Waltham, Essex, and the recent widow of Thomas Howard, 6th ...

                                               

Folly Farm, Barnet

Folly farm, originally a folly house on the southern edge of Monken Hadley common, was the farm, which dates from 1686 and has become a popular holiday destination in the early 20th century. The site is now occupied by the Jewish high school comm ...

                                               

Haughton Hall, Nottinghamshire

Houghton Hall was built by William Holles and his son William Holles MP. Park of 240 acres was concluded in 1509 and a small house was greatly expanded. Gervase Holles reported that the hall contained a shield inscribed W. A. D. 1545. The Park wa ...

                                               

Hildenley Hall

Hildenley hall was Elizabethan mansion 2 km South-West from Malton, North Yorkshire, England, on the North Bank of the Derwent. Hildenley stone is the best decorative stone in Yorkshire takes its name from the site. This area is mentioned in the ...

                                               

Huntroyde Hall

Huntroyde hall is a listed grade II, 16th century house in the parish of Simonstone in the district of Ribble valley, Lancashire, England. Its property, Huntroyde possession extends to the North-Western edge of Padiham in the Burnley district. Th ...

                                               

Ince Hall

Since the hall was a country house near Ellesmere port, Cheshire, England. He stood at the base of the ruined Abbey of Stanlow. It was the Italian style home which has been extended firm of Lancaster architects Sharpe and Paley in 1849. The cost ...

                                               

Kiveton Hall

Train tickets to kiveton hall was a 17th-century house in kiveton Park, near Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England. The house was built in 1698 Thomas Osborne, 1st Duke of Leeds, and was destroyed in 1812, his fifth great-grandson, George Osborne, ...

                                               

Lindridge House

Lindridge house was a large mansion of the 17th century, one of the best in the South-West situated about 1 mile South of Ideford in the parish of Bishopsteignton, Devon, about 4 1 / 2 miles North-East from Newton Abbot. It was destroyed by fire ...

                                               

Malkin Tower

Malkin tower was the home of Elizabeth wheel to the southerns also known as Demdike, and her granddaughter Alizon device, two of the protagonists in the Lancashire witch trials of 1612. Perhaps the best-known alleged witches coven in English lega ...

                                               

Manor of Silverton

Manor Silverton was a historic manor in the parish of Silverton in Devon. The latest version of the manor house was Silverton Park, a Large neoclassical mansion built in 1839-45 George Wyndham, 4th Earl of Egremont and demolished in 1901. He was ...

                                               

Merryfield, Ilton

Merryfield is a historic estate in the parish of ilton near Ilminster in Somerset, England. He was the main venue for the Wadham family, and was called the Prince of their "noble ditches the place Meryfeild". The mansion was demolished in 1618 of ...

                                               

Holy Trinity Church, Trinity Square

It was designed by architect Henry Isaac Stevens. It was the Church in early English style, dedicated to the Holy Trinity, was consecrated on 13 Oct 1841 John Kaye Bishop of Lincoln, its external dimensions were 39 ft 129 m 64 ft 20 m and it had ...

                                               

St Bartholomews Church, Nottingham

The Church was built based on sketches started by John Loughborough Pearson and completed by his son. Frank Loughborough Pearson. It was financed included the Church building Society. It was formed as a parish in 1903, from the parishes of the Ch ...

                                               

St James Church, Standard Hill

In 1807 an act of Parliament sanctioned the construction of a new Church, it was opposed by the three clergy of the existing parishes of Nottingham, but the land was acquired in the extra-parochial district of the hill, for which none of the exis ...

                                               

St Pauls Church, George Street, Nottingham

Church. Paul, George street, Church of England Church built as a chapel of ease to the Church of SV. Marys, Nottingham. It was opened in 1822 and closed in 1924.

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →