Топ-100 ★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 110

★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 110




                                               

Rowneybury Cottage

                                               

Halden, Rolvenden

Holden is a historic manor in the parish of Rolvenden in Kent, England. The manor house was later known as the Holden place and is grade II category. It was the residence of the family de Halden to death John Holden without male offspring, when h ...

                                               

Hacking Hall

Hacking hall is a monument, in the beginning of the 17th century house is situated at the confluence of the rivers Calder and Ribble in Lancashire, England. It is believed that George. J. R. R. Tolkien "the Lord of the rings" may have taken inspi ...

                                               

Rossall Hall

                                               

Appleby Hall

Appleby hall was a manor house or stately home built in the small hamlet of Appleby Parva, on the outskirts of Appleby Magna. The estate was mentioned in the book doomsday, and there were some buildings on the site until the last building in the ...

                                               

Gaddesby Hall

Gaddesby hall is an 18th-century brick house in the village of Gaddesby, Leicestershire. It was built in the late 1740-ies as a three-storey house with additions, 1868. It is a grade II category. It was built on the site of an earlier house calle ...

                                               

Nevill Holt Hall

                                               

Stoughton Grange

Stoughton Grange was a country house in the parish of Stoughton in Leicestershire and the family place Farnham and beaumont families. The house dates from the 15th century, but was destroyed in 1926, after a successful family home for over five h ...

                                               

The Manor House Bishop Bridge

The manor house, Bishop bridge is located in Lincolnshire, England. 53.406°n 0.446°W / 53.406, -0.446 The house was built circa 1849, under the title "Kingerby Vale cottage" on the case, was originally two farm cottages which were later converted ...

                                               

Tothill

Tothill is a hamlet in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. It is located about 6 miles South-East from Louth, and about 5 miles North-West from Alford.

                                               

Whitefriars, 333 High Street, Lincoln

Valentines or Akrills court high street, Lincoln is important, but unfortunately neglected half-timbered building. He now has a late 20th-century storefront, but a timber-framed building survives on the South front of the narrow passage Akrill, o ...

                                               

Bedford Hall

Bedford hall is a late medieval house in Bedford, Leigh, greater Manchester, England. It was leased to tenants Kighleys, there are no lords of the manor of Bedford, and has been modified several times over the centuries becomes a house and now tw ...

                                               

Bryn Hall

New Bryn hall was built in another section of the Family. It was built during the reign of Edward VI and was built around a courtyard and entered through a narrow bridge over the moat that surrounded the property. The entrance hall was secured by ...

                                               

Buckley Hall

Buckley hall was a historic house near Buckley Rochdale, Lancashire, England, which was home to Buckley and later Entwistle family. Buckley hall was a Catholic orphanage for boys from 1888 to 1947, when it was demolished, now a prison Buckley Hal ...

                                               

Damhouse

Or Astley Hall Damhouse is a grade II* listed buildings in Tyldesley but considered to be in Astley, greater Manchester, England. He served in the manor house, a hotel, and, after restoration in 2000, offices, houses, a clinic, a kindergarten and ...

                                               

Ebenezer Cottage

Cottage Ebenezer, also known as the Shell house, the houses on broad lane in Rochdale, greater Manchester. In 1936, its owner, a retired mill operator John Halstead, began to decorate the outside of the building with various small items, includin ...

                                               

Garrett Hall

Garrett hall or Garrett-the former manor, now a farm house in Tyldesley, greater Manchester, England. In the hall was declared a grade II in 1987.

                                               

Harrytown Hall

Harrytown hall is a former manor house, located in bredbury, near Stockport, UK. The first town hall was built in the 15th century Harry Bruckshaw, but it was demolished and rebuilt in 1671 John Bruckshaw, whose initials were carved, together wit ...

                                               

Hathershaw Hall

Hathershaw hall-16-17-th century grade II* listed building in Hathershaw, Oldham, greater Manchester, England. The current structure is the only surviving round once much larger estate. It is located in the historical County of Lancashire.

                                               

Moseley Old Hall, Cheadle

Moseley old hall is a small 17th-century country house in Cheadle, greater Manchester, England. The construction date of the hall is uncertain though there is an inscription carved on the doors, reading, R. M. 1663, it is a grade II* listed build ...

                                               

Platt Hall

                                               

Sharston Hall

Sharston hall was the manor house built in the Sharston area of Manchester England, in 1701. The three-storey building in Victorian additions, it was purchased by Thomas Worthington, an early umbrella magnate, and took the Worthington family unti ...

                                               

Staircase House

In the house the staircase is grade II* listed medieval building Dating from around 1460 situated in Stockport, historically in Cheshire, now in greater Manchester, England.The house is famous for its rare Jacobean cage-newel staircase. The state ...

                                               

Underbank Hall

Underbank hall is a 16th-century town house in the centre of Stockport, greater Manchester, England. The hall dates from the 15th century and is grade II* listed building. It was the family home of Arden bredbury until 1823 when it was sold to Wi ...

                                               

Allerton Priory

The Priory Allerton, Liverpool, England, is a grade II* listed building designed by Alfred Waterhouse. The house originally known as the Allerton Lodge, but late of the Priory of Allerton, was built on the estate in the early 1800-ies to William ...

                                               

Seaforth House

Seaforth house was a mansion in Seaforth, Merseyside, England, built in 1813 for sir John Gladstone, father of William Yuart Gladstone, who was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom four times. Sir John lived at Rodney street, Liverpool and decide ...

                                               

Peaseholme House

Peaseholme house or house Peasholme occupies a Georgian building close to Peasholme Green in York, England. It was built by S. 1752, probably John Carr for a carpenter named Richard attractions. It is a grade II* listed. It was a "strange Rust", ...

                                               

Houses in Northampton

                                               

Mr Straws House

Mr Straws house is a National trust property in Worksop, Nottinghamshire, UK. Comfortable semi-detached house and its contents remained virtually unchanged since the 1920-ies. It was opened to the public in 1993.

                                               

Britwell Salome House

                                               

North Aston Hall

                                               

Priory Cottages, Steventon

The Priory cottages in the manor of the 14th century and former monastic Grange which had the status of a Priory on a hill in the English County of Oxfordshire. King Henry I gave the manor of Steventon to the monastery of Notre Dame de Bonne Nouv ...

                                               

Barwick Park

                                               

Beckington Castle

Beckington castle is a historic house in the village of Beckington, Somerset, England. It is a grade II* listed building. It was built in the early 17th century on the site of a medieval building. It was home to various nobility and local busines ...

                                               

Haselour Hall

                                               

Statfold Hall

                                               

Thorpe Constantine Hall

                                               

Broke Hall

Broke hall is an English country house in Nacton, near Ipswich, Suffolk. The Windows offer views of the river Orwell, opposite pin mill. The gardens have been landscaped to Humphrey Repton in 1794, and the house is grade II* listed. The site was ...

                                               

Wherstead Park, Suffolk

Mansion Park Wherstead in Suffolk is the home of the historic significance and is listed on the English heritage register. It was built in 1792 sir Robert Harland, the famous architect sir Jeffrey Wyatville on the site of the old house. It was th ...

                                               

Bookham Lodge

Buchemi Lodge is a Gothic Regency manor in Stoke dAbernon, Surrey, which dates back to the 15th century. It was part of his estate and is located near Slyfield house that is also part of the same property. It was purchased in 1780 Samuel castle, ...

                                               

The Cottage in Thorpe, Surrey

The cottage is the oldest house in Thorpe, Surrey and dates back to 1490, when Henry VIII became king of England. Why, when there is a plentiful supply of timber, this substantial frame house with brick inserts, and for the last 500 years it has ...

                                               

Oakhurst Cottage

Oakhurst cottage is a tiny 16th-or 17th-century cottage in hambledon, Surrey, UK. It is a grade II category. The cottage was transferred to the National trust in 1954, and served until 1983. It has been restored to illustrate dwelling handyman in ...

                                               

Tara, Chertsey

Tara was a house on St. Ann hill, Chertsey, Surrey, owned by the who drummer Keith moon in 1970-e years, but was demolished and replaced by a new building in 1990. The press party for the release of the next album, which went in the Container.

                                               

Burradon Tower

Burradon tower is a ruinous tower house at Burradon, North Tyneside, England, which is both a scheduled ancient monument and the house. The manor of Burradon bought John ORD in 1441, when because of the destruction caused by the Scots and the poo ...

                                               

Griff House

Griff House-the childhood Home of George Eliot, on the road in Coventry, South of Nuneaton, where Eliot lived from age 1 to 21. The building, with Griff roundabout on the A444 now Griff house Beefeater & Nuneaton Premier travel INN on Coventry Ro ...

                                               

Weddington Castle

Weddington castle, or Weddington hall, was the manor house in the village Weddington, Nuneaton in the County of Warwickshire. Evolving from a Royal hunting Lodge in the ancient village of Waddington to become an extensive fortified hall, nestled ...

                                               

Balcombe Place

Balcombe place is a grade II* listed building, built in 1856 in West Sussex, with views South across the valley of the OUSE. He is now part of the Balcombe estate. The architect was Henry Clutton. It was built for John Alexander Hankey, whose fam ...

                                               

Beach House, Worthing

In the mid-nineteenth century, sir Frederick Kruger Rowe, chief judge of the bow street office and head of bow street, London police force, owned and lived in the beach house. Sir Robert Loder, conservative member of Parliament for new Shoreham, ...

                                               

Fyning Hill

Fyning hill is a large estate near the village of Rogate in West Sussex. He belongs to several prominent personalities. The main house contains 8 bedrooms and 5 living rooms. Its owner was sir albert Braithwaite until his death in 1959. The estat ...

                                               

Mansion House - Hurstpierpoint

Mansion, Hurstpierpoint is a well-known and historically significant grade II* listed Georgian village property in Hurstpierpoint, South East England. Substantial family home situated in the heart of Hurstpierpoint the high Street at the front an ...

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →