Топ-100 ★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 10

★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 10




                                               

Eaton Elementary School (Hattiesburg, Mississippi)

Eaton elementary school, also known as the third school parishes, located on McInnis street 1105. in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. It was used as a school building from 1905 until the end of 1980-ies. The building was designated a Mississippi landmar ...

                                               

Eureka School (Hattiesburg, Mississippi)

School "Evrika", located at 412 East 6th street in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, was built in 1921 as a public school for African Americans. The school was the first brick school for black students, which will be built in Mississippi. The former scho ...

                                               

Friendship Cemetery

Friendship cemetery is a cemetery located in Columbus, Mississippi. In 1849, the cemetery is 5 acres independent order of odd fellows. The original layout consisted of three interlinked circles, indicating the cranks emblem. By 1957, the cemetery ...

                                               

Harrison Hall (Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College)

Harrison hall student hostel, located in the Mississippi coast community College Gulf in Perkinston, Mississippi. It was built in 1936-37, and was designated a Mississippi landmark in 2003.

                                               

Highland Park (Meridian, Mississippi)

Highland Park-a historic Park in Meridian, Mississippi. House Museum in honor of Jimmie Rodgers, a Meridian native, the site was listed on the national register of historic places in 1979. The Park is also home to the highland Park Dentzel Carous ...

                                               

Historic districts in Meridian, Mississippi

There are nine historic districts in Meridian, Mississippi. Each of these districts listed on the National register of historic places. One district, Meridians historic downtown, is a combination of two older districts, Meridian Urban center hist ...

                                               

King Edward Hotel (Jackson, Mississippi)

The hotel, built in 1923 as the Edwards hotel, is an historic hotel in downtown Jackson, Mississippi. The second of two buildings located on the site at the corner of Capitol and mill streets, has been closed and vacant for nearly 40 years before ...

                                               

Masonic Hall (Gulfport, Mississippi)

The Masonic hall in Gulfport, Mississippi, is a historic building that was designated a Mississippi landmark in 2008. Though there is a sign on the building indicating that it belongs to morality, cottage No. 323 Prince hall affiliation, none of ...

                                               

Masonic Hall (Lexington, Mississippi)

Masonic temple in Lexington, Mississippi, is a historic building that was designated a Mississippi landmark in 2003. Three-story brick commercial building, the first story is leased for commercial use and the second for offices. The third story w ...

                                               

Masonic Temple (Hattiesburg, Mississippi)

The Masonic temple in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, is a historic building that was designated a Mississippi landmark in 2003. Originally built as a meeting hall Hattiesburg cottage 397, the building was sold when the Lodge moved to a new location on ...

                                               

Old Augusta Historic Site

The old place contains the remains of Augusta Mississippi, a city that was founded on the banks of the river leaves in 1812 and abandoned between 1902 and 1906. The site was added to the national register of historic places in 1979 and was design ...

                                               

Old Brick House (Biloxi, Mississippi)

The old brick house, also known as Biloxi garden center, was built around 1850 as a modest family home of John Henley, a former Sheriff and mayor of Biloxi. The house is situated on back Bay in Biloxi, Mississippi. The house was added to the Nati ...

                                               

Old Gulfport High School (Mississippi)

Old Gulfport high school, located on 15th street 2010 in Gulfport, Mississippi, two-storey, brick house which was used as a public school from the 1920s until the second half of the 20th century. The structure was designed in the Tudor architectu ...

                                               

Old Hattiesburg High School

Old Hattiesburg high school, located in 846 the street, in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, was used as a public school from 1911 to 1959. The building was designated a Mississippi landmark in 1986 and was added to the national register of historic plac ...

                                               

Old Masonic Hall (Booneville, Mississippi)

                                               

Old Masonic Hall (Hazlehurst, Mississippi)

The old Masonic hall in Hazlehurst, Mississippi, also known as Golden square Lodge No. 88, Prince hall affiliation, is a historic building that was designated a Mississippi landmark in 2002. Although historically it is the meeting place for Afric ...

                                               

Old Municipal Building and Masonic Hall

The old municipal building and Masonic hall in Shelby, Mississippi is a historic building, built in 1935, which was declared a Mississippi landmark in 2000. Two-story brick commercial-type buildings, originally built as a space for Shelby Lodge N ...

                                               

Old Spanish Fort (Pascagoula, Mississippi)

The Lapointe-Krebs house, also known as "old Spanish Fort" and "old French Fort" was built on the shore of lake Catahoula near what is now Pascagoula, Mississippi, on land granted by French canadian Joseph Simon DIT La Pointe. Building a house is ...

                                               

Riley Center

The Riley center, also known as the Grand Opera house and formally as the Mississippi state University Riley Center for education and performing arts, performing arts and conference center in Meridian, Mississippi. He was added to the national re ...

                                               

Stuckeys Bridge

Stuckeys bridge is a bridge over the chunky river near Meridian, Mississippi. The bridge was listed as a Mississippi landmark on August 4, 1984, and added to the national register of historic places on November 16, 1988.

                                               

Walthall School (Hattiesburg, Mississippi)

School Miriam Cooper, Mae marsh, also known as the court street School, located on court street 601 in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. It was used as a school building from 1902 to 1987. The building is a property contributing to the Hattiesburg histor ...

                                               

Eureka Historic District (Eureka, Nevada)

Of the many mining boomtowns in Nevada, Eureka is one of the most well-preserved, primarily due to the gradual decline of mining in the area, with the last mine closing in 1970. "A very gradual decline in the status of cities is primarily respons ...

                                               

Goldfield Historic District

Goldfield historic district is a historic district located in the heart of the gold mine, Esmeralda County, Nevada. Roughly speaking, bounded by 5th street and miner, Spring, Crystal and Elliott avenues, the district encompasses 200 acres of the ...

                                               

Virginia City Historic District (Virginia City, Nevada)

Virginia city historic district is a national historic landmark district, encompassing the former mining villages of Virginia city and gold hill, both in storey County, as well as Dayton and silver city, in the South in adjacent Lyon County, Neva ...

                                               

Ackerman House (252 Lincoln Avenue, Ridgewood, New Jersey)

The Ackerman house, is located in Ridgewood, Bergen County, new Jersey, USA. The house was added to the national register of historic places on January 10, 1983.

                                               

John G. Ackerson House

The home of John Akerson, Located in Park ridge, County of Bergen, new Jersey, USA. The house was added to the national register of historic places on January 10, 1983.

                                               

Allamuchy Freight House

In Allamuchy, the organization House is located in Allamuchy township, Warren County, new Jersey, USA. This freight house was built in 1906 and was added to the national register of historic places September 23, 2002. It was built by the Lehigh a ...

                                               

Anderson Outkitchen

In Anderson Outkitchen is in the city of Hackensack, County of Bergen, new Jersey, USA. In outkitchen was added to the national register of historic places on August 8, 1985.

                                               

Baker–Brearley House

The Baker–Brearley house is located in a historic building in Georgian style, built in 1761 in lawrenceville, new Jersey. He was added to the national register of historic places in 1979 and is currently the Lawrence historical society.

                                               

Baker–Duderstadt Farm

Farm Baker Duderstadt is a historic farm located at 30 Dubois road in Warren, Somerset, new Jersey. The farm, together with five troops, the building was added to the national register of historic places on November 26, 2008.

                                               

J. Thompson Baker House

John. Thompson Baker house is located in Wildwood, County of Cape may, new Jersey, USA. The building was built in 1909 and added to the national register of historic places on may 31, 1996. It belonged to J. Thompson Baker, Builder and politician ...

                                               

Bamboo Brook Outdoor Education Center

Bamboo brook outdoor education center is a Botanical garden and public Park in Chester township, new Jersey. House and garden listed using its historic name, the farm Merchiston, was added to the national register of historic places on November 1 ...

                                               

John Banta House

John Banta house is located in Hillsdale, Bergen County, new Jersey, USA. The house was added to the national register of historic places on January 9, 1983.

                                               

Bay Head Historic District

The head of the Bay historic district is a historic district in Bay head, ocean County, new Jersey. The district was added to the national register of historic places on February 1, 2006, its significance in the field of architecture and transpor ...

                                               

Beach Haven Historic District

The beach is not a historic district is a historic district in beach haven, ocean County, new Jersey. The district was added to the National register of historic places July 14, 1983, his importance in the history of architecture and as a beach r ...

                                               

Bead Wreck Site

The wreck of the beads is in the new Gretna section of bass river township, Burlington County, new Jersey, USA. The site was added to the national register of historic places on October 18, 1988.

                                               

Bear Tavern Road–Jacobs Creek Crossing Rural Historic District

Bear tavern road–Jacobs Creek crossing rural historic district includes farms along the bear tavern road North of its intersection with Jacobs Creek road and bridge and the intersection. Date bear tavern road in 1729 and George Washington led the ...

                                               

Beattystown Historic District

In the Beattystown historic district is a historic district in the village of Beattystown, Mansfield township, Warren County, new Jersey. The district was added to the National register of historic places on September 28, 1990, its significance i ...

                                               

Beauclaire-Vreeland House

Beauclaire-Vreeland house is located in Bergenfield, Bergen County, new Jersey, USA. The house was added to the national register of historic places on January 9, 1983.

                                               

Thomas Beesley Jr. House

The home of Thomas Beasley Jr. is in the middle of the village, County of Cape may, new Jersey, USA. The house was added to the National register of historic places February 12, 1998.

                                               

Belcoville Post Office

Belcoville post office is located in the town of Belcoville section of Weymouth, Atlantic County, new Jersey, USA. The building was built in 1918 and added to the national register of historic places on March 14, 2008.

                                               

John G. Benson House

The house of John G. Benson is located in the Englewood district, County of Bergen, new Jersey, USA. The house was added to the national register of historic places on January 9, 1983. Its historical significance comes from the example of post-re ...

                                               

Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church (Springtown, New Jersey)

Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church is a historic building of the African Methodist Episcopal Church in Springtown, Greenwich township, Cumberland, new Jersey, USA. He was added to the national register of historic places in 1999.

                                               

Bivalve Oyster Packing Houses and Docks

Bivalve oyster packing and docks shops located in the bivalve section of commercial township, Cumberland, new Jersey, USA. Packing houses and docks were added to the national register of historic places on February 28, 1996.

                                               

Blairstown Historic District

The city of Blairstown historic district is located in Blairstown, Warren County, new Jersey, USA. The district was added to the National register of historic places on February 16, 2007. It includes the mill, built in 1825 that once served as th ...

                                               

Blanch-Haring House

Blanch-herring house is located in Harrington Park, Bergen County, new Jersey, USA. The house was added to the national register of historic places on January 9, 1983.

                                               

Blauvelt House (Harrington Park, New Jersey)

Blauvelt, the house is located in Harrington Park, Bergen County, new Jersey, USA. The house was added to the national register of historic places on January 9, 1983. Two other houses listed on the United States in the County of Bergen have simil ...

                                               

Bloomfield Green Historic District

Bloomfield green historic district is a historic district located in Bloomfield, Essex County, new Jersey, USA. The district was added to the National register of historic places on 20 April 1978.

                                               

Botany Worsted Mills Historic District

Botany manufacture of other textiles historic district is located in the city of Passaic, County of Passaic, state of new Jersey. The district was added to the National register of historic places on July 26, 1991.

                                               

Bridgeton Historic District (Bridgeton, New Jersey)

Bridgeton historic district is located in Bridgeton, Cumberland, new Jersey. The district was added to the National register of historic places on October 29, 1982.

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →